Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well, if its not meant to be, its not meant to be.

Today..
went school at 12.00
reached at 12.15
woah, damn early. hahah

thn go dewan. bla bla
thn go class. bla bla

thn recess.
went library again.
hoho.
Nerdy time =)

bell rang
damn hungry T.T

thn balik class
pn lim's class ..
=O
wo hen chan.com.my =)

i wanna ask pn lim something
called her, she dowan choi me
thn i tuk her. haha
tuk her shoulder laar.
==

tuk tuk..

bo fan ying

tuk tuk tuk ..

bo fan ying

tukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

"Aiyor what are you doing lar!"
=.=

sh was laughing like some siao eh -.-"

after that i call sh go do the same thing.
HAHAHAHAH!

HIGH5!
We ROCK.
LOL!

after that i talk to tw
talk talk talk
talk talk talk ..


pn lim me alvin

"SUSAN THO! you COME HERE NOW!"
"Haar, why?"
"you very free hor, COME !! i let u do sth "

" ?_? .. "
"come, help me tick the name"
"Teacherrrrrrrr, alvin is there lar"
"alvin very busy, not like you, so free."
"yeerrr.. i very busy lar teacher"
"faster aar!"
"okok"
"HAHAHAHAH!"

*sitting down there doing alvin's job ==*
*tick tick tick. *


"DONE! hahah, fast lehhh xD"
"Hahah. thankyou ar."
"haha np np"

LOL!

After maths is science
O.O

i copy yishen's book -.-

ys me

"copy copy, evryday copy my work"
"sorry lorrrrrr. i dono how to do ma"
"ben dan"
" =.= "

thn Geo

pn tan me

"SUSAN, gimme some contoh."
"haaR?"


LOL!
damn blur lar me xD


Tomorrow going school earlier.
i must finish off evrything tomorrow
hohohoh
Jiayou jiayou
xD

1 comment:

teresaloh said...

really don't know who am i ma?
T.T...
teresa loh suek yee lo...
tell you my full name + nickname, know who am i gua?
haiz...
my heart is broken into pieces...
lol...