Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WOOOH, seni is hard o.o

A VERY VERY VERY BIG THANKYOU TO


guys:

1) WYS !! for lending me PINK colour pencil
( i reli reli reli need it..)

2) WYS!!! for trying to chg place for me.
( ahahaha noo la, im just being perasan)
but didnt chg la in the end.
its okayyyy :))

3) WYS!!!
for lending me sharpenerrrrr :D

4) CWK !!! for lending me 2 colour pencils
and im sorry cause i sharpened them
from 15 cm to 10cm.
i feel so bad now :\


girls:

5) ASH and HELENT!!! for giving me idea
and i stole the "pembalut hadiah" idea from helen
and "cara-cara membuat" from sh
heh thanks alot.
well at least i asked permission b4 i steal rite !
HAHAHA tats not stealing adi.
woo :p

6) TYWWWWW
( for helping me. hahah u know what la :P)

LAST but not least
SREEEEE and CHYYYY !
for lending me BLACK CRAYON. :)

my seni amali wouldnt be completely DONE without you all.
thanks a bunch ! :D

♥♥♥ you alll weihhhhhh :D

i think my result for this paper would be...

10/40 !
woohoo.
i shud have draw sunset rite?
hahaha but i dont know how to draw.
aiya.
dun care le
sry for men-satmong-kan u guys.
heh :x

im offff to sejarah
the BEST story book in the world
i mean, bedtime story book.
heh :))



signing off,
8D



p/s : wys is so noisy during geo -__-
its all tingwei's fault :)

No comments: