Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dec 6 - the day i got a new monitor :P

LIKE FINALLY MAN!!!
i've waited since.................................... my bro bought new comp.
can u imagine it?
that was f f f f f f long ago.
holeee.


btwwwww, went sg wang ytd with sis :D
watched shen mu yu tong Y2J
&& chai ming you EVON YO 's concert :)

Y2J and EVON YO isn't the main point.
the main point is, i saw thomas & jack which is DONG & ZHE.
TAMADEPAPA! :D :D :D :D :D
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff hot
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff leng zai

and guess what!
he banged me me me me me
holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

CANNOT IMAGINE LEHH!
i was walking walking ++ finding them
and suddenly some guy bang kao me
i wanted to scold him smore
thn look infront
omg wtf bbq
Zhe banged me -.-
its like WAHHSYEEEEIHHH ! !!! ! !! ! ! !

ohemgee. :)
not gonna wash my shirt + bag
HAHAHA

my shirt cost RM100,0000,00000 :P
can frame kao it adi. hahahah

oh and, that security damn hot also
omg la weih.
omg omg omg

EVON YO not bad also.
hahaha
WANG MEI ZHEN is HAWT too !
darn pretty.
ahhhhhh

recored damn alot videos
upload when i free laa.
listen with earphone ar
sibeh clear i tell u
my phone damn geng chao ! :P

jkjk.
heez

syiok laa ytd !
i wanna go agn agn agn agn ! =D

and went KLCC pc fair today, with bro and sis :D
RM409 bo liao lo..
oh and, i saw ritchie yap! HAHAH

k la, im off to movies && enjoy my new monitor. HEHE
20' monitor
hou syiok =p


buai buai ! :D


ps: webcam + headset = RM40
banyak cheap
but i dun like that headset , so yeaa.
no regrets la tak beli :)
smore bo lui
buy adi reli pok big kai adi.
haha

imma get a webcam someday. LOL
tunggu meeeeeee :D


yw, candy and ritchie.
owe u guys one ;p



- check me out on astro AEC ! :P
( y2j & evon yo 's concert + game show )
wahahah so LAME .

就趁现在!
zhen shi hao xiao. haha

No comments: