Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HYPER siao :D

WHeee~ i skipped class like siao weih :D
(ok ahem , this is supposed to be a secret , but oh wellz , promised my bloggie i wont keep any secrets from HIM xD)
* i wonder what if cikgu duno what saw this .

Im.gonna.be.so.dead.la ==



Monday ~

Dont rmb what happened xD
i know i went recess with josh nia. hahah :D
oh! i went KH with veron to habiskan her KH project also
with EMILIO :P

hahah damn farnie la emilio
i was walking in and out
thn evrytime i walk in
he winked LOL!
winked duno hw many times adi i beh tahan
i was like " what u want? == "

hahaha
thn we laughed xD


thn i went out again
passed by belian
kai sheng called me

thn eugene ask me go in
thn talk bout you-know-who laa @_@

tsktsk , henry missed evrything :D
the place i sat damn syok weih. haha
behind Su-yi , eugene and kaisheng :)

thn after that i balik to KH agn



Tuesday ~

DK WHAT TO SAY LA ==
lost my MSSD form zz
very the sien
THANKS BEX , for temaning :P

hahah oh and , my acting skills are getting better :D
i RUNNNNNNNN in to 2ken and ask tcher
" TCHER TCHER TCHER CAN I SEE REBECCA PLSS, OH AND , WK !"

hahaha :D
and jinyew came out damn alot times xD
im out whole day until the last period
pn shama's :D




Wednesday ~

LOL today ~
went padang whole day :S
damn hot hahah
Candy and James asked me to join Rumah merah's marching but i lazy xD
SORRY CAND xD

Okay , im done with this xD
haha adrian , dont swt me .. my posts are getting boring xD


p / s ;

WTFISH , U SCARED OF HOT SUN ? MAI GO FOR SPORTS DAY ?
FINE LA ==
(THERES STH CALLED SUNBLOCK . EH HIAO BO?)
stupid alasan . SIENZ



No comments: