Friday, March 5, 2010


TUESDAYYY ~

Went TC mall with josh , tw , leon , marcus, ctc , awai , limun , and wyssss :)
watched TRUE LEGENDD ! wahaahahha not bad not bad :D
hahaha kaijie was one of the actor inside! O.O
xD *inside joke

our movie is 430 - 630
after that went dk with josh
tw went DJ to print his proj
thn after thaat , josh balik TC
tw teman me to bus stop :)

thn he cycle back himself .. in the rainn :(
don emo bro .. im sorry xD

OH and, my last meal was 10am -.-
was starving since 1pm until 10pm
cinema was !@(#&!&$(!($ ing la -.-
so freakking cold
i wanted to hancurkan the aircond but limun stopped me . hahaha wtf xD
and i was freakking hungry
alahmah ~

i reached home at 11 ~
thn STRAIGHT SLEEP
cause damn tired d xD







WEDNESDAY !

thank god theres no meeting today!
and ive decided to chg my KAS day to WEEKENDS :D
no more outing , no more going church .. ala .. >:(
but no choice .. i cant stuff evrything into WED rite?
wah, morning class, afternoon meeting, evening tuiton , night training
i can die man :O

x

AFRICAAAANN ?! O_______________O ""

went training just now
took bus -.-
cause my LOU PO --> yen told me coach is gonna scold kao me if i skip training again
oh wellz ~

thn i saw some AFRICAAN at the bus stop
and he was like " uhm which bus is going to uptown ? "
lol so i told him this bus and that bus and bus bus bus laa -.-
thn he was like " oh nice meeting you , whats ur name , where do u live , can i have ur contact number , malaysia is a nice place , i will tell out what i feel , its nice meeting u (again) , hope we can be good friends , you are my first malaysian friend , i have 2 sisters in africa, i wanna buy u this buy u that , take u to shopping on sunday , thn we go church , " AND SO ON ~

yoala .. thn i was like damn scareddd ! so i looked around ~
thn he was like " look at me when im talking to you because when im talking with all my heart and u have to look at me .. u're my first malaysia friend and i wanna be good fren with you , can we meet up on friday at the bus stop there? (HOLLLEH, THATS MY BUS STOP LAA) ! after ur class i can fetch u to anywhere " ( pls , u dont even have a car and if u do u i WONT know u today -.- at the bus stop )

thn FINALLLY, i reach DU adi.. holleh .. i was like " uhm alright alright i'll give u a call lalallalala "
thn i RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN all the way to LEONS HOUSE :)

FYI, i gave him fake number hehehehehe im not dumb dumb okaay . :)

OHOH AND, he was like " u wanna come my hse? i can cook african food for youu "
thn i was like " oh wow , can i bring my frens along too ?"
" OH SUREEE, but not this timee , this time u come alone , the next time only u bring ur frens along "

AHAHHA -.- plsssssssss laa , u think im dumb dumb ar ?

thn thn he was like " oh i kick football in my country , i got more than 10 jerseys ( can buy wan ma -.- ) and they cant play with me. (oh , yes yes -.- )

LOL thn he asked me if i wanna try African hairstyle
yes its cool , but i like my CINA hairstyle better ^^

thn wakao ehh, damn scary laa
i was late for 1 hour , for training -.-
sorrrrrrrrrrrry ! hahah

coach said WELL DONE today
why ? cause i wasnt there for the first one hour .
RIGGGGHT . >:(









p / s ;

THANKS ALOT BROTHER!!! for fetching me xD
(lol at first i was like 'shit la peir hungg , hw i go back aaa' LOL thn he say 'ask ur bro fetch laar, got 1 sister only ma . if my sis ask me fetch i SURE fetch wann "
awwwwwwwwwwwww :)
OMGG if not i have to take bus back again AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AT THE BUS STOP AGAINNNNNNNN
AHHHHHHHHH

PHOBIAAA !!



new fb status :
i nearly kena kidnapped because of peir hung. very smart :)

xD

No comments: