Sunday, February 27, 2011

回想以前,是什么把我们牵在一块儿了?

good morning world :) my comp woke up from coma d YES ! ahaha :P
im gonna start blogging d :) lol 4months ago - before my comp "slept" 
there's this guy, everryyyyyyyyyyyyyytime i come online sure send me " blog link " LOL and what i gave him? " sorry comp died " ahahaha :P
i wonder where is he now :p *crazy fella 


hm, how's life ? 
mine sucked z -.- drama drama and drama kao kao. wth stupid highschool drama. can u please, leave me alone? -.- haha. thank god it ended. i wont care about it anymore :) qing chun you xian ah HAHAHA. 
I don't really believe in the word REGRET...I simply said I messed up but I've learned .
I've decided to cut the connection between us . dont get me wrong , there is a reason why i have distanced myself from you . No its not because im avoiding you , im avoiding PROBLEMS and honestly, I've had enough of the crap la seriously :) haha 
To be a star, you must walk your own path, shine your own light and not be afraid of the darkness, because that's when a star shines the brightest. :)

school , what word to describe it? stress loh . haha 
i feel like slacking all the way till end of this year xD seriously. haha
boyfie gonna kill me weih if i do that -.- z LOL 

then, family . 
hmm... still sampat as always la hahaha . 
both brother damn (Y) to me :P hehehe. 
although they reli damn !@&$!_$&@!($@ at times but they really care for me wan la
oh shit damn geli. -.- geli to say , i love them to max ! HAHAHA. :x 
k lets hope they wont come and read my blog :) 

last but not least , boyf  :) 
i will never set aside my love , i will never look for it only when it is lost 
i love you and i'll show and tell u everyday :)








No comments: