Monday, July 25, 2011

test




July test is here :)
all i can say is time flies 
half of my form4's life is gone 
and im kinda happy how it went.. actually. 

That night, it was so cold
my hand was shaking, my body was shivering.
i was waiting for an answer..
an answer for the question that keeps me wondering all the time.
all these time, i was guessing if my answer was the real answer.
finally, i found out the truth.
its not a guess but truth.
it was spilled out accidentally by someone. i was there.
thank you friend :) you helped me alot.
i was stupid.

Before i go to bed, i was thinking.. keep on thinking.
what was my mistake?
my heart..it was broken into pieces, again.
i don't feel anything.

I knew that i was wrong, and i regretted about it
but what can i do? its over now.
we should never look back, i guess.
it took me so long to find it out
i was naive. he was right. his decision to leave was right
i shouldn't stop him.
he is happy with his current lifestyle, with his current girlfriend.
i should be happy too.. for him, for them.

July, i was single for the past 4 months. 
kinda broke my record though hahahha. 
i made it :P 
had a deal with shen and aaron, im gonna be single for more than 3 months !
or 6. hmmmmmm.
nah, i'll just stay single until i found the right one again. tehe. :)

I tried giving out chances, but it won't work.
forcing myself to love someone won't work
i realised its really cruel giving out false hope
i tried to work it out, but i just can't.
i can't do this.
and so, i decided to take it back
and look forward.
im sorry. i just need time i guess.
i have to mean what i say, that's the reason why i don't say it anymore.
if i say it, i mean it.

Life's been a bitch, as usual.
problems problems and problems. 
problems that can't be solved. 
all i can do is wait, and try to work it out. 

i think i better get going
studying studying yeah ! 
ciaoses. 


No comments: