Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Enough, now tell me the truth.

Its funny how we try to move on and at the same time, hold on


I woke up late this morning, wanted to skip school ahaha.
Sigh, i slept the whole day in class.
Skipped Moral and Mod maths, went to Kempas :)
Pn Lim was (Y) la hahaha.
She was so happy today :P
She didnt realised im a Cengal student. wooh
I was emoing with jin.

I went back to class after Moral, continue sleeping.
LIFELESS SIAL. -_-
Until the last period. loool.

Went home, continue sleeping hahaha.
Freakking tired zz.
Woke up around 6.30
I was like " oh shit its 9am?! dang i skipped school again."
I was wondering why daddy didnt wake me up or something. hahaha
And it really feels like 9am in the morning. Damn lame.
Then i checked the time LOL i laughed. haha.

Then yeah, candy called. 6:50pm
Until now :D hahaha.
She's washing her hair now, damn lame omg.

OKAAY back to drama hahaha.
Wooh im addicted :P
Gonna do addmaths homework later.
FINAL'S RESULTS, MUST BE GOOD.
Must be better, at least. Heee.

K CIAO CINCAO.
Ciao miao :P



but sorry doesn't turn back time


No comments: