Monday, March 5, 2012

If


If we never make it back
To what we used to be
I hope you know I tried to give you all of me

I dont wanna wake up tomorrow
If our memories filled with sorrow
I`d rather smile when I remember you

If you find someone
That can love you right
I wont stand in your way
I wont even fight,
No, I wont forget
Ill always remember you


Found a new one to give you heart to
The way I acted I dont blame you
But youre always on my mind
Think about you all the time
And Im wishing you were mine
Reminiscing all the time, when I had your love
You`ll always have my Heart
You`re everything I wanted
Exactly what I needed

I see your heart has now moved on
Got me sitting here i`m singing sad songs
I`m a love forever
Baby I forget you never
January to december always remember you


Like the sun will rise
As the seasons change
I will walk trought life
Til the very end,
No, I wont regret
Ill always remember you

No comments: