Thursday, October 23, 2008

My life.

Booooooooooh! =D
today i reach sch damn early -.-''
like around..12.10?
oh god.. i tot hy not there..
mana tao masuk dewan..
Oiii?
hy di sana..helen they all there also
helen summore tell me sth that quite weird?
hahah xD
and thn me and hy go out...
thn come back..
candy saw me.. lol
she sms me and call me to wait at canteen liao geh..
but i din bring fone to sch ma..
so..hahah sry xD
so she follow me and hy all the way to toilet.. O_O
hahah..
and thn go canteen..
thn talk talk talk..
ching wen ate sushi =.=''
lol
and thn i go dewan lur..
and thn teacher talk talk talk..
i nvr listen ..
hahah xD
ru en kacao lar today.. huiyoh.
after that go class lur.
thn teacher nvr come..
we play play play =D
and thn geo.. pn pang masuk..
lol
and thn rehat..
we makan french toast.. O_O
and thn go back to class lor.
thn sej..bm..maths! LOL
teacher call me and veron sit infront..
ni ma ma de pa pa =.=''
thn me and veron duno why damn rajin..
hahah xD
and thn hy and ru en ...
.....................
ru en is GAN FU!!
hy ngao lou -.-''
so me and veron do wad they're doing..hahah
okay.. i have to tell u something.. MeNoLes! =P
hahah xD
and thn fang xue..buahahaha..
i siao liao
high 5 lai high 5 qu..
cause tmr me and hy going to sing k!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooh!
Syokkk..
Hahah xD
and thn i throw mun lok the bottle..
ohyeahh.. we all start calling him "yu mun lok"
Heh...
=D
Yayyyyyyyyy..
tmr sing k.
sing k.
sing k! =D
lols.
and i think i need to go hy's hse and guo ye..
i duwan de..
but mei ban fa..aiks.
need to do seni with her..
haiyoh........... T_T
aiyah forget about it.
i need to wake up at 5.15am tmr
shit man.. O_O
cause 5.30 must go hy's hse.. cause 6 am going baixiao
siao de, so early go for wad?
tengok matahari.. -.-
xD
okay lar.. i wan show u something..
bluek! =D


Wahhhh so cute!!! =D




-Heh.. xD

No comments: