Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Promise.




hihi
Hahah..today we laugh like shit whole day at class,toilet,canteen
evrywhere la..
hahaha..
happpy =D
today we all damn sick.. O_O
and veron..did sth to me..
for the very first time..
shock-ed!
i was like " OH...My....God..."
lols
And!!! my Bm got 85%
wahseii.. damn good rite? Hahahaha!
LanC la LanC! bluekkk..
lol not lan c lar..
terlalu happy oni..
Hhahaaha..
my bm so damn cha also can get A..
syok =D
maybe cause my " seperti kacang lupakan kulit" de story terlalu touching liao..
teacher read liao also cry
Hahah xD
dun bliff? show u pic la.. Heh.. [actually i also dun bliff de.. lol]


ohyeahh.. i think i owe u guys some pics..
Nahhh.now show u lur...



Fuyiiooh...susantho studying..
Miracle! O_O''

Stresssssss dou..........

lol....

my car...lol

Broo....(:

yeng zai xD

okay..cut hair liao de pic.. lol
1st day... (:

ma de, 2nd day like this liao -.-''

wakao i damn pro xD

Heh.. peace peace xD

No comments: