Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HELLOO :D
sorry bloggie , and DEAR FANS. XD

hahah dont think my "fans" will come here adi =(
my blog is so dead =(
SORRRIEE bloggie, didnt mean to leave u here xD

HEHE. SO , first of all
i think me and my brothers all ANTI SE adi
kindaa la. hahah.

i got samsung fone , and he wanted to get a nokia phone
LIKE FINALLY, after 3 years ~
hmm. not bad XD

okay.. uhm ..
today ~ SCIENCE PAPER 2. omg dun wanna talk bout it xD
Bro fetched me after school
went aunty house
makan currymeeeee
AND THEN , pergi KD GIANT shoppingg !

hahaha damn fun la today. *wink wink . LOL!
was laughing all the way. hahah

thn thn, brother bought J.CO donut ! !
=D
yumm yumm delicious xD

HEE.

x

ADRIAN !! i update for u wan leh.. tell me u're happy xD
hahah !

heheheh im off to sejarahhhhhhhhh!
goodluck evryone :D

No comments: