Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oh Darling i wish you were here ♥

BOO, yo everyone.
me at kepong nw (chan haw open house!)
kena con by awai. sigh sigh sigh.
oh btw, crazy fella is beside me now :D
say hello to himm!
*shit la im so lame =.=
he's so busy dotaing and he dont even know im talking bout him now.
HHA.

oh well, my blogging mooood is back! :DD
will update evry freakking day cz im superrrrrrrrr bored.

aiks, holiday is finally here ! =D
so do PMR. =(

wtv , enjoy now :D

i reli have to REST KAO KAO, as i have been working so hard for exams! (lastweek)
ehehhe !
okay, im off to panaromal activity
*call me crazy ==


OH, i started my maple life.
no life weih me -.-
HAIZ, what to do? HAHA
lifeless ppls are around meee!
yeah veron im toking bout u
TEEHEE. :D




CIAOOOOOO . :D


p / s ;
dont worry baby i'll wait for you till
you're ready. :)

xxxXxxxXxxxXxxx :)

No comments: