Sunday, August 1, 2010

TIREDD :(

slept at 2something last night T_T
woke up at 8 something ~

thn 120 tui until 530
LOL mavis chen made me laughed like crazy again -.-
in the end i decided to be EMO :DD

okay i love geography :)
hehe just being random =D

thn went aunty's house
studied for one hour ~
wth aunty was like " u studied for one hour only? "
what the shit ? i was studying since 120 la
non stop all the way until 730 la weih
what else u want from me ?

u just dont understand la okay
u only see me playing / going online / wasting time
but not my study time . why?
pls lo, i wont study infront of you wan la wth -.-
of course u wont know right?

go ask grandma, ask big aunty, ask 3rd uncle, ask big uncle, ask the maid, ask 2bro, and ask GOD. they can be my witness.


DO U NEED A CCTV TO PROVE IT ?
yes i admit , ive been playing around all the while and my result doesnt please you.
BUT HEY , i know this is for my OWN good . so im trying my very best now okay?

tired and sick of this -.-


thn we went IKEA ~
ZOMG I SAW CHLOE TEE =DDDD
imissyoulaweih!
hahah she was like " i miss you guys lar " on fb today
and HEYY, i saw her tonight !
God loves me :)


I reached home at 12
tired dao ~






p / s ;

SORRY FOR KEEP YOU WAITING BABY :((
imissyou :\

No comments: