Sunday, August 1, 2010

600th POST !!

HAPPY 600th POST , BLOGGIE :)
thanks alot xD

i let out alot in blogging
so yeah :))




Hello :)

Went tuition this morning , with a BBALL -.-
since i promised mavis sigh :(
i damn lazy to play la actually :(
why la u force me :(

HEHE. just kidding
eventhough u forced me , but i did enjoy myself right :)
yeah.. kinda.. heheh..thanks :)

after tuition balik mavis's house
thn BBALL :D
hahah sho tired :)

thn balik to mavis house agn
played STEP .
haha i know how to play wan okay
smart right :DD

chit chat with her mum for awhile :)
thn bath , thn went dinner with mavis and her family ~
thn went curve with them ~

10pm + only reach home


LOL MAVIS CHEN.
i wonder what if you're a boy
ur mom will ask u to marry me man . HAHAHAH
JOKINGG :DD

cause cause her mom was like " I LIKE YOU :) "
awwwwwww , thats so sweet aunty xD
hahah thn she was like " come overnight if you can lar, give mavis a call "
LOL . hahaha :D
im like " O_O_O okay :D "
hahah
cant bliff quite ngam keng with your parents la mav, hehe :)

ONCE AGAIN , she filled my sunday with lotsa love xD





p / s ;

baby , weekends without you is :(


No comments: