Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello :)

Hi, am feeling sick now. temp went down from 39 to 38 :)
awesome awesome, im feeling better already :)

HI NATHAN! i know you're reading this
so im here telling the world "YOURE AWESOME"
you are awesome, very awesome & super awesome.
thanks for being awesome XD
haha happy? :P

haha okay thats it XD
dont have the blogging mood so yaah.
was rather down these days. aiks. :)

talked to my dad again , about changing school
i dont wanna change :(
but most prolly i will .. i dont wanna trouble him anymore..
i'll transfer around.. june or something, after the holiday.
aiks. trust me, ill miss DU like crazy.

in case the school dont want me, thn i can stay in du. haha:D
yeah i dont think the school wants me :P
meaning the chances of me changing school is pretty, low. HEHE:)

okok im done blogging :P
enjoy, nathan! XD



No comments: