Tuesday, November 16, 2010

x



omg i wanna gossip here. I WAN TO LET U KNOW u freakking bastard  oOo
im tired of the sort of people that use you when they want or need something and then screw you over once they have gotten what they want or need! wtf is ur problem man ! 

YOU, YES YOU. if u know who you are, its you already! u think what ? u think they really need you to survive ah? eh open ur eyes and SEE PROPERLY.
u think u very "expensive" now? wow haha:)
yeah u damn expensive. cuz why? U ACT LIKE A ONE LA.
youre FAKE, FAKE FAKE AND FAKE! i wonder if ure made from china :) 
LOW QUALITY betul aduii :)
Go ahead keep telling me everything I do wrong but you better look in the mirror before you keep talking down to me. Cause you are not any better then I am.

okay, so let me see if I understand you. You tick me off & then I'm supposed to act like everything is okay? Hm-mm. Nope, that won't work for me. THINK AGAIN! U think I'm blind, I see more than u know. U think I"m deaf, but i hear it all. U think u're slick, but I find all u hide. face it, I'm just not that stupid. I've got five fingers; the middle is yours. I'm so over fake people. if you're fake I don't need you in my life.  NO I'm not mad at you, I'm just sick of your behavior. im not here to please you. From now on I'm not giving a damn 


okay i shall stop cursing . not worth my time.
and its pretty obvious who the hell is this already:)
the one who loves to twist the truth :) 
nah, talk to the hand... if you have any questions --> consult my middle finger :)



 Learn to treat people the way you want to be treated, cause what goes around comes around...and karma never goes easy on ya...think before you act.








No comments: