Sunday, March 6, 2011

I..





Sigh, how am i supposed to continue my life without you for another 6 months ? it hurts so much, too much 



it hurts like shit .
i feel damn freakking regret now . yi han yi han. we still got so many things havent do. fml. haih
i think i pressed your "explode button" .. 
wo bao zhong la haha . 





I hope youre just taking a break . 
u know i dont like which word the most hun
"im sorry" is not what i wanna hear from you.




 I want to continue reading the whole series of the tale with you, because ive pass myself, and im so over about my dark times, and the best story writer came to me. its you :) 





是你教我的,还有时间的话就赶紧把心意告诉关心的人。要让他也知道还有人很关心他。
人海茫茫,有多少个会让我们感到不舍?
别让不舍得变得舍得。





 " Everything got ban fa. Just you yao bu yao. Ru guo yao jiu yi ding zuo de dao. "



No comments: