Friday, November 4, 2011

Just because I haven't called you out on your lies yet, doesn't mean I haven't noticed.

Never be ashamed of falling in love.
It's the greatest compliment u can pay someone.




Patience gives us strength. It gives us a reason to keep waiting.
Yes, certain things are worth waiting for.
Missing you is not what I do best. It's what I do most.
That little time I spent with you made my whole world changed.
But, sometimes ignoring the problem is the only solution to solve a problem.
I can't talk to you anymore , i won't talk to you anymore.
I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.
I may be a person of few words, but I mean what I say, and say what I mean.
We don't know the value of our moments until they become a memory.
Sad but true.

No comments: