Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'll always love you.

its been raining ever since you.. 


i often close my eyes
and i can see u smile
you reach out for my hand
and im woken from my dream
although ur heart is mine
its hollow inside
i never had ur love
and i never will

and every night
i lie awake
thinking maybe you'd love me
like i've always loved you
but how can u love me
like i loved u when
you cant even look me straight in my eyes

i've never felt this way
to be so in love
to have someone there
yet feel so alone
arent you supposed to be
the one to wipe my tears
the one to say that
you would never leave

the water calm and still
my reflection is there
i see u holding me
but then u disappear
all that is left of you
is a memory
on that only
exists in my dream

i dont know what hurts you
but i can feel it too
and it just hurts so much
to know that i cant do a thing
and deep down in my heart
somehow i just know
that no matter what
i'll always love you.

when i drift to sleep
i see u next to me
you try to hold me tight
i realized its all a dream
i thought ur heart was going to be all mine
i feel empty without you

every moment, i lie and dream
hoping u want me at least as much as i do you
cant explain this feeling that i hold inside
but i hope someday you will chg ur mind

i didnt want it to go
it was so close to love
to have u right there
then feel so alone

you were supposed to be my everything
the one to keep me same
im crazy to think that
i look back at the last time i saw u
i see u holding me
then slowly fade away

all that is left of you is a memory
of that day i once felt glad

i dont know what went wrong
but im sure neither do you
tried hard to keep it from going bad like it did
maybe one day you will see how much you need me

just like i need you, yes baby i do

No comments: