Friday, February 20, 2009

这世界充满太多假象, 你看到的和真实往往不一样

Hello ^^
yesterday ..
hmm
dono why cik anni wanna jumpa orang yang berambut panjang.
Buahahahah
my hair is short de! :D
at first i tot i can escape from this.. this .. dono wth u call it lar
mana tao

that pengawas say

At first:
"orang yang berambut panjang sila tunggu di dewan selepas perhimpunan"

And thn:
"ORANG YANG BERAMBUT PANJANG MINGGGU LEPAS SILA TUNGGU DI DEWAN SELEPAS PERHIMPUNAN"


Wutahell?!
LOL
maybe got ppl tell teacher i cut my hair liao -.-

in the end tak ade orang tuggu di dewan pun.
hahahhhahah

:DD

and hor, got new student lehhh.
ahahah

thn wk go tell him

"u sit here u very charm 1, this 2 girl behind u will make u go crazy"
"i know. i sit here 1 period also know liao."
"hahahaha"

wtf? wtf?
-.-
chidabian! :DD

hahah
thn today er..
when me and ru en do the board thingy
i go take staple and make the 'bullet' out.

cause i got ntg to do
smore wanna do that u neeed to be like, damn sad or damn pissed de.


make make make
chiiiaaak!
kena cut
bleeedingg
keep keep bleeeding love
but the problem is..
not pain at all
can anyone tell me why?
aihs :\





























maybe my heart hurts more than this

i admit
im in a bad mood
i dono wad happened to me today
but wk told me
he wanna slap me to wake me up.
aihz
slap lar
wake me up!

pls?
):

im..
lost...
i dono wad to do
i dono wad to think
aihz.






its a part of my dream.

No comments: