Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You're the one i need.

Hihi ^^
today pbsm's meeting so hao wan!
we all BERKHIDMAT UNTUK .. NEGARA?
lmao.

After meeting we go mcD
eat eat talk talk laugh laugh (:
me and jy dono kee wad siao.
we run here run there
from mcD to bridge
from bridge to school.
hahah.
damn fun XD

After that go chg..
thn dewan
thn class lor xD

today hor..
dono why ru en go take my experiment report and help me copy wor
halfway when she check front work oni she realize..
cause her writting is much more nicer than mine
so she jue de hen qi guai lor
thn go see name
Nama: SusanTho!

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH!
she help me copy =PPPP
Syioook laaar!
xD

Ohh.. and and and
i dono why i talk talk talk
tw laugh laugh laugh ..
very funny meh? @@

ohh andd...
wys conteng!!!
write my name in the desk!
>.<




gtg le
hahah
byebye lor
^^

No comments: