Saturday, September 25, 2010

Goat Mooooooooooooling ! :D

meaning good morning in COW LANGUAGE.
mhmmm.. :) xD :D




me and my AWESOME-ness :)
aku spammed jz's cbox with my awesome-ness XD

- HAHAHAHAHA -
:x

heeh :D






omg , i was damn crazy yesterday LOL
camwhoredddd like nobody's business :)
63 pics with school uniform. HAHAH

sorry la, damn boredd weihh.
nan dak got the mood, must chichak chak abit waaan okay ! :P



LOL @ my bek chek face :x

wooots wooots my hair can be tied up alreaddy !
:DDDD



nowadays , people keep telling me about my face expression :s
they say , when i dont smile , when im not angry , when im just me.
i look like i wanna cry ! :O

whuuuuuut? whyy? LOL
LOL when im feeling :) but my face got no expression at all
they thought i wanna cry LOL damn funny :x

PLS, its like.. okay lets say when you're enjoying doing something..
ur face got no expression at all , doesnt mean that you dont feel good or you are unhappy.. maybe its just, err.. you're so into it, thats why your face is just .. FACE.
YEAAAAAA.

cause you wont be laughing like a retard while doing something right HAHAHA :x
if you get whaaaaaaat i mean ;)
LOL! omg candy, im using ur arab language :x

sometimes, when im HAPPY inside, i dont show it outside.
HAHA, dont ask why laa. cuz i dont know :x
only sometimes ! RARELY =)

just like when im MOODY inside, i dont show it outside toooo .
most of the time lar, i'll just type out , but i wont show u im sad.
at least u can still see me smiling :)
or maybe.. i act like damn hyper, and chat like crazy hyper LOL
when im OVER hyper, you know whats wrong la :x

when i let you know im sad or unhappy ..
it doesnt mean that i want you to help me.. cheer me up and stuffs..
i just needed a listener.
i dont need advice because.. i know more than you do
i know what exactly is going on
i just dont wanna face it, and overcome it. i think :s

BUTT, if u wanna cheer me up, IT WOULD BE GREAT XD
heeee, cause i needed a listener.
but you listen and cheer me up
its like BONUS.
i'll be really thankful :)
because you made my day :)

and guess what?
it happened again, yesterday night :x
I was walking around my house la, was thinking about something else

but I can be sure, im NOT feeling depressed , or emotional and stuffs.
BUT, my face got no expression, cuz im feeling empty/blank. watever you call it la haha :D

Then yeaah, jie was like " you look like you wanna cry weih "
hahaha. im like O.O whaaaaaaaat? xD
then i was like ' ahahaa you're not the first one telling me this o.o I WONDER WHY :s '
then she told me ' ohh, maybe u looked innocent, no face expression = look like wanna cry '

WOKAAAAYYY ~
this is weird :(
people around me will thought im a cry baby when my face is BLANKK! xDD
hahah GG.

so yeaah, im gonna smile non stop adi, TO SHOW that i dont wanna cry , i dont feel like crying , not at all ! :D


No comments: