Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why am I so pathetic?


I'm so sick of being that naive little girl who would do anything in the world just to see you smile





oh haai orangs :)
wahsai, i tio crazy fella FU HIM >:(
u better watch out , im gonna kill you :)

sienz, studied whole day. on and off :x
its like, finish 3 paper, nap 30mins. HAHA
thn continue :x

what to do ? im ME, thats why ~
i dont think i should go to school tomorrow
hmm.

CANDY MANDY BANYAK RINDU SAYA KAN? HAHAHAHA.
shit la i macam damn high d ==
CHILLAX SUSAN. its damn late already
dont be sampat and spam fb and msn pls. :)
wow wow, i spammed my fone camera agn :x
damn shit weih. HAHA

kkk i better ciao cin ciao ~
BYEEE :)


tho shih onn you influenced me -.-
i started to use
" xin tiao tiao "
&
"ciao cin ciao"

thx to you brothaar -__-''




p / s ;

guys ,
im sorry bout my cool reply
was busy & stressed up :C

dont feel like texting anymore :/
stupid touchscreen fone
im gonna put u into tong sampah :)


No comments: