Tuesday, October 26, 2010

:(


Tell me boy, dont hint me. Im too stupid to realize anythinggggg! :(








hey there :)
watched perfect wedding just now with frens agn =)
it was niceee .
every scene reminds me of you , boy :(
you you and you ! all i think about is YOU.
its been a month , and im still not over you yet.
very funny. i know.
failed la susan tho.
i used to forget quickly
love used to be nothing for me
i don nid love i don wan love
my rship wont last more than a month.

THAT.WAS.ME !

but youu , you changed me.
i dont know how you did that i dont know why
but this time i really love U with all my heart, for the very first time
i choose to believe , just because we're near to each other.
sadly, i failed..

y'kno, evrytime when i got into new rship, my frens will b like .
ohh she got new guy agn, trust me it wont last bcoz she's not serious !
she'll dump him anytime.

then now, i got so hurt , so emo because of you and they were like
"wtf man i dont get it . its so not you weih "

yeah im not myself anymore
i quit being a player and wanna b serious for once , for YOU.
and i failed my first time falling in love.
oh how great x)

but guess whatt?
i wont give up . i'll continue trusting LOVE.
this thing wont bring me down
i fell, but im gonna get back up and continue the journey
i will not stop trying .
& ill b happy :)
this is a promise i made to myself

i really hope youre reading this and realize how much i still love you
but i know u wont.. hah, joke. why on earth would u visit my blog right? :)
do u still care about me? i wonder.
you said you do. but that was weeks ago, i dont know if u still care now..
if u still do, why? why do u care? who am i to you now?
do u still have feelings for me? are we still taking a break or our rship ended officially?
tell me, are we still together? tell me we are :(
i really wanna know. but its left unsaid.
or maybe its over.. i know its over.. but i dont want it to b over
i still want you :(

you dont know how much i wanna get back to you.
imy , i really do. but i cant tell you
i miss the first day, first day we met.
August 20th.. i told you to rmb the day, because its our first day :)
and you said you will.. im really happy to hear that :)

that was a friday , after exam.
you hugged me & whispered "imy"
that day will always be rmbed.. forever..
that day was a fairytale :)

and now, im missing you like crapp.
i miss your hug your kiss your touch and your voice telling me "ily"
how i wish, i can have all that again..
如果你以为放手可以成全我的幸福,可你不知道,我最大的幸福就是能和你手牵手。






sigh helen , thank you la but dont nid to an wei me laaa
thanks for being there for me..
its 3am and ure still here listening to my !$&(!$!_&$!_%
im sorry =(

baibai



;

oh, its 4am already hais :)



;

6:20 already
signing off ,
bye :)




No comments: