Thursday, November 27, 2008

BasketBall! =D

LOL
ohyeahh..ytd morning i got play rite?
hahah, just came back from bball court
fuiiyoh
syok dou..
heh xD
raining lar
we played 1/2 hrs only..
-___-
but lucky chiyew call my bro bring me along
if not ar..
i stay at home be guai lui liao lur
T_T
hohoh xD
thn hor, yesterday morning rite?
dono which morning la!
bro come back at 7 hor..
thn we wan to go liao mar..
i duwan to chg de
but thn..

2ndBro Me
" wah u wear like this ar? "
" got prob meh?" [wah..lanc dou...]
" where got ppl play bball wear like this de, go chg go chg!"
" har.. duwan lar.."
" go and chg la!"
" okay okay.."
* go chg.*
*come out*
" nahh, like this can liao? (: "
" wah i call u play bball lar, u think go pak tor? there no guys see u 1 lar.."
" apa maciam? *Zzzz*"
" go chg !!"
*picking shirt*
" wah, why choose small shirt? take bigger 1 lar.."
" ... no big shirt"
" pjk shirt lor"
" ohh yeahhhh..."
*go chg*
*come out*
" Arr.. macam ini oni looks like a player ma.."
" Zzz.."

reach court.. i play like shit mar..
" haiyor, so noob.. wear smkdu's shirt smore.. haizz.."
" ma de! u call me wear de wor!!!" *damn pissed liao*
" hahaha, kidding la kidding la"
" Zzzz! "



my bro damn lame lor.. =__=''

and today hor.. i forget to take my shoe
hahah
siaoo..
thn i fone 2nd bro..he going back ma
i fone him and say
" weiiii! u going back rite? rmb bring my shoe ar.."
" okok"
" sch shoe u knw?!" [i scared he bring my bball shoe.=.=]
" okok"
" rmb take my socks also ar!!"
" okok"
" okok, byebye"

tuut tuuut tuut..
LOL! so lame!

thn when me and bro going to aunts hse
saw some aunty.
lols
that aunty say last time i always stick to my bro de wor..
really?
LOL!
alamak my leg damn pain..
but i DONG CARE!
if tmr morning can wake up..
im going again!
HAHAHAH! =D





susanthojiayou x)

No comments: