Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my boring week.



Monday lei..[Nov10]

me and bro and his gf went pasar malam..

I saw a baby..

Super cute de…

But look like someone..

So I ask my bro lor..

After that I ask again..

She..

Look like me right?!

Hahahahahaha! =D

Thn my bro say :” yeah lo hor.. ur eye and her eye same de..”

HAHAHAHAH!

Thn I damn song lor..

Last time so cute wor..

But now like shit..

Zzzz..

After that my bro send gf back lur..

After that tidur..

Bro ask me :” eh tmr morning wan eat nasi lemak boh?”

Hahahah

Thn I say wan lur..so he call me sleep now..

So I go sleep lur..

See I so guai =P

He call me wake him up at 8am (:

2nd bro somemore ask me something..

Very de siao!

He ask why my hair so straight de.. fake de isit? =.=!!

Kns..

Okayyys..

Next morning..

Wake up liao..

7something..

So I go listen “my fm”..

Hohoh xD

Thn 8am liao I go room..

Bro ask me :” fuiiyohhhh, so early wake up”

Hahahah, cause I always sleep until afternoon de

Heh xD

Thn after that bro call me wake him up at 9am..

Zadao..=.=!!

So 9am oni wake him up lur..

Thn hy sms me, say wan come my house..

Lol

Thn 9 am liao lar, wake bro up..

We go eat nasi lemak!

Hohoh XD

After that duno wad time liao laa..

Must get ready liaooo..

Need to go ou maaa..heh xD

At first hy wanna come my hse gehh..

In the end not coming..lols.

So she call me go ou lur..

Reach there, she say coming..

After that her bro wan to eat..

Wadthefuck lahh!

Eat damn kao long weih..

Zzz

I waited there alone for 1 hour..

Ma de ta ji dan gao!

But lucky mun lok and tim teman me..

If not hor..

Walao eh.. i duno wad happen next..

After that wy keat and ru en come liao..

So we go see see lur..

After that go neway..

LOL

And thn go arcade..

Play the Daytona stuffs..

Hohohoho!

I win twice!

1st place..

Mwahahahaha =D

Pro la meeee.. xD

Perasan dou sei..

At first hy 1st de..

But got 3 more secs that time I overtake liao..

Hohoh XD

Syok lahh

After that go sing k lor..

Mun lok damn charm..

We all sing oni..

At first oni wk sing..

Ta ma de

He shout like dono wad..

zZZzzZZ!

Damn kao dulan weih..

After that he and tim went out..

Peace* ;D

So we sing sing sing lu..

Mun lok dono hw to sing..

He sing few songs oni..

Sorry D=

This time sibeh expensive leh..

Rm100+

Itu mun lok siao!

Pay Rm50 and chao..

Siao kia..

Before that mun lok belanja us mcD also leh..

Walao..

Damn kao paiseh weih..

So we decide to pay him back (:

Next year..

Remember ahh! =D

That day really damn fun.

But at night.. was really sad..

Drop my phone..

Not me..

Someone.

Haihss.. I not really that angry laa..

But really damn sad lehh..

I think that My holiday cant online, cant use fone somemore..

Really wanna cry..

But nw can online liao maa.. =D

My bro lend me fone..

Nokia 2600.

Quite okay laa.. haiz.

Eeeeeshh, forget about it laa =.=’’


Next day,

3 something.. I damn fan..

Bro doing homework..

I say shit shit shit shit..

Thn he call me go toilet =.=’’

And thn so ngam that time 2nd bro bathing..

So I go out liao come in and say :” onn bathing..cannot use toilet..”

After that he ask why wanna shit..

Thn I say Thursday no1 fetch me to school and take result..

So he call me ask dad lor..

So I go ask lor..

Dad duwan..i damn kao dulan

Go back room..

Tell bro..

LOL

After that I go out agn..

Ask dad..

Dad say 3.30 oni can.. 4 o’clock cannot liao..

So I go back room..

And think think..

Thn I tell bro..

Shit laaa!

Thn I go out and tell dad :” okay la, 3.30 take me go la..”

LOL!

Thn I come in.. bro look at me..

=.=’’

And he say :” ma de, tot u go out for wad.. yuan lai is tell dad 3.30..

Zadao..

Hahahaha!

Ta gei wo za dao! =P

Lol

And thn lei..

At night we all siao =.=’’

bro doing homework maa..

the animation thingie..

thn he move the thing..

make me and 2nd bro laugh like shit!

Hahahaha!

Somemore my bro laugh until like siao kia de..

Hahahaha!

Siao laaa!

And thn 2nd bro go wear bro de jeans..

He say damn kao nice..haha

Thn I go wear also..

I wear nia.. both of thm look at me..

Start laughing like shit!

Zzzz..

Thn I ask they all, very funny meh?

Cause damn big de..

So I go out..

See mirror..

I laugh like shit!

Ahahahhaah!

Damn kao funnnyy..

Thn my bro laugh cause I laugh myself..

Zzz..

Siao laaa =.=’’

After that 2nd bro go out..

Bro still doing homework..

I teman him lorrr..

See I so good. =D

After that until 2am.

I beh tahan liao..

I wannaaa sleep..

So bro call me go sleep..

I go sleep lor..

Morning, wake up..light still on..

Saw bro..

Ask him :” walao u nvr sleep whole night ar?”

Thn he say yea la..

Walao zadao..

Damn siaooo..

Superman!!

Robot!!!

Oh mai god!!

O_O’’

Thn he say 2pm got presentation..

Thn I need to go school take result..

同病相怜。

LOL

Thn he go out liao lur..

I go school, take result..

Damn sad..

Result like shit..

Thn come back.. sleep!

6.30.. bro come back..

I sleeping..

Thn wake up.. lols

He ask my result how..

I say mati.. LOL

But he very guan xin me lehh

Hohoh xDD

Gan dong T_T

And thn he say he going out later..

Go frens house..

Group presentation maaa..

So 8 sth oni go ..

So he sleep for awhile lor..

I wake him up =D

Thn he go out liao lor..

He say no need to sleep whole night liao la..

Aihs..=\

Tonight [ Friday,nov14 ] 10sth pm oni he can sleep..

Friday, Nov14- went tm point with dad.. to apply..

Damn kao ma fan lor weih =.=’’

After that that guy say 3 working days later oni can..today gao dim the phone line sin..

So okay lur..

So maybe Wednesday or Thursday oni got internet..

So come back lur..

Kemas my lag dou hai geh comp..

Omggg laa..

Found few thousands years ago de song!!

Tiannn arr.. ... ... ...

Lol...

…………………………………………………..

At night.. bro come back liaooo =D

1st thing that he did is..scare me! =.=’’

I was planting de..

Thn he鬼鬼祟祟 or u can say is wu shen wu xi ..

come up..

And …

“ MAMAMIA!!!”

Zzz..

Wo bei xia dao liao..

Zadao..

After that he damn tired..

He say he wanna bath..

Thn say wanna sleep..

Cause he nvr sleep for 2 nights..

Siao kia?

Hahah xD

Pro la..

然后就不小心在我肩膀睡着了 x)

After that he wake up, ask me he sleep hw long liao..

Lols..

Thn he go bath lor..come out, go room..

Zek tao sleep..LOLs..

I saw banyak Z” in my room O_O’’

xD

after that 2nd bro come back..

damn tired also =.=’’

all also so damn tired..

I damn kao freee.. =.=’’

He bought new shirt..ask me nice anot..

LOL

Sure say nice laaa..hahah xD

Not nice also must say nice =P

He say later bring me to mcD wor..

Hahah xD

At nighttt.. bro’s fren called..

2nd bro wake him up..

Thn he wake up..

Eye open till big big de..

Thn dono why..

sleep back..

Aahahaahahah!!

Damn funny!

Sunday, nov16

1:11AM

Heyz..erm..cant sleep tonight T_T

But just now me and bro went Atria (:

Me and him bought few shirts

Heeeheeee =D

满载而归..cool uh?

xD

oh well.. this afternoon damn sienn..

I check all my chat log..

Oh god..

I was so damn dao gei last time..

Hahaha xD

Cant really believe it..

Heh xD

I superrr dao geii..

可是我好像错过某些东西了。

太迟了吗?

=\

Emo la now..

原来以前和你的感情这么好。

可是你也说过,我们是不可能的。

我也明白了。

Haihs.. forget about it ba =\

Butt lei..sibeh happy lehh.. got new shirts liao..

Hohoh xDD

Next time go out got shirt to wear le..

Wheeeeee =D

Lols

So lameee..

Hahah XD

3:22pm

Im here again..

This morning bro wake me up for nasi lemak ..

Lols

Go dabao liao come back and eat de..

We watch anime while eating.

Damn nice lehh..

I mean food and show..

Heh xD

Sibeh nice..

I must watch whole thing!

=D

After that I damn tired..

Bu xiao xin shui zao liao.. =.=’’

When I wake up is…

11pm..yea around that time..

Lols

And thn bro say going to frens hse again..

I help him to take his comp lur..

Thn my dad ask me I follow izit?

Thn I say ya ya ya..

I follow kor kor to his fren’s house..

I need to help them with the mtv..

Hahahahaha!

My dad go believe.

Damn zadou..

Thn after that we got curry gai =D

I text bro and say

“ coco, curry gai sibeh ho jiak la..hohoh ;D”

Thn he reply :

T.T

Hahahah xD

He so cute..

Heh xD

还有一个更惊人的消息!!!!!

Anyone watched guess guess guess?

Omg damn zadao!!

Got 1 guy hor..

Xian ge ask him got gf anot..

Thn he look at ah ya..

Thn ah ya ask why look at her..

Thn he tell xian ge..

HE LIKE AH YA VERY LONG LIAO!!!

Wtf?

Omggg lahhh!!

现场告白!

炸到啦!

LOL

Monday, November 17

1:09pm..

Walao this morning damn dulan weih.. =.=’’

Wk called..at first I duwan to pick up de..

Cause damn tired ma.

Im sleeping leh..

But I pick up..

Thn let him scold =.=’’

Lols

He say so late liao why still sleeping =.=

9.30am only..

Early daooo..

Thn he say yesterday he went genting..

Hahah

I scold him..i say why nvr call me go also..

LOL

Thn after that he call me sleep back.

Thn bye bye lur..

Lame weih..=.=

I duno why he call also..

Call to scold me?

Hahah xD

Zadao..




Wednesday, Nov 19

1.30am went genting with 2nd bro..

saw a small kid wanna takao..

lmao!

hahah xDD

thn we go starbucks

thn 4 something come back lur..

damn tired weih..

reach home at 6 something..

saw bro doing homework.

lols..

and i cant sleep somemore..haihs..

so i teman bro lor..

until 7 something..

we go dabao =D

thn i sleep at 9am..

damn siao rite?

yea i know..

thn i woke up at 2something..

lols..

siaoooo!










LOL!

thats all..

hohoh xD

read until u siao!

=P



No comments: