Monday, November 24, 2008

Everyone thinks that "i am happy and fine" but look a little closer.. you'll see tears in my eyes...

[L]ake of sorrow [O]cean of tears [V]alley of death [E]nd of life --> This Is The Real Meaning Of LOVE...

If you love me…. Let me know… if you don’t… then let me go…

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world… Finding you is the first…
If this world got hundred people loves you.. The once is me… If there are no people loves you in this world… than… I will not survive inside this world…

If i fall, will you catch me?
if i cry,will you comfort me?
If i'm hurt, will you heal me?
if i love you, will you love me back?
Your heart...
I want to touch..
but when try to touch...
It get broken...
Maybe its best i keep away...
LOVE is medicine,
For any kind of pain, but be sure;
Tat there is no medicine for the pain given by LOVE
LOVE is like war
easy to start
hard to end
impossible to forget
So, don't love
Anyone
It takes threeo seconds to say I LOVE YOU.
Three hours to explain it.
And a LIFE TIME to prove it
Someday you'll cry for me; like i cried for you
Someday you'll miss me; like i missed you
Someday you'll need me; like i needed you
Someday you'll love me; and i will love you.
sick of crying.
tired of trying.
yeah.
i'm smiling but inside i'm dying










I love to walk in the rain because nobody will know that i am crying.

No comments: