Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Basketball Pants! =D


ini bukan saya nia (:


Sorry candy, today suddenly ciaos.. went pasar malam mar..
hahah xD

and i bought bball pants..
walaoo..
damn kao cheap!

HAHAHAH! =D
syok liao la this time, got bball pants liao
hahah XD
after pasar malam i went Atria with bro..
saw tingwei's sis and cs,
but i dont think he saw me..
although he's actually right beside me =_=''

hahahha xD
after Atria i went yam cha with bro and frenz..
yam yam yam..
until 3something..
thn went jalan ipoh for dim sum! =D
can say is breakfast also lar
hahhahah xD
and now is 5.08am
wow.. my form1 night life quite syok!
hahah XD
going to penang and cameron soon with bro and his frenz also..
syok boh?
super syok..
going cameron and play bball
Wooooooooooh! (:
with my bball pants!
HAHAHAH!
super happy! =D
btw, i must admit, my form1 night life ROCKS!
=D
thats why i said






i have the cooolest BRO in da world! =D
agree with me? (:



Whheeeeeee!
too bad they doesn't know.. =\
btw..5.10am liao..
i think i shud slp now..
and candy, tell me if u wanna play bball
but i think tmr cannot,
cause i nvr tell my dad yet -_-''

and im going to play tmr..evening i think?
hohohoh xD


WITH MY NEW cheap BBALL PANTS!


Wooooooooooooh!
Syok! =D
k lar, i wanna sleep now..
heh xD
nite nite (:












its morning -_-''
xD

No comments: