Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow, congrats bro, finally your egg is ROUND! :D

Ok..
kenapa last nite my heart fly to penang leh?
(and fly back xD)
cause hor.. that time sooooo early..
the sun also still slping..

2bro me
"omg, u wear red shirt and slp?"
"lol, cannot meh? ghost find me oni ma"
"lol."
"but the ghost will find u also, the box there ar... u see.. got 1 girl with white shirt 1..
and the fan there.. later the ghost sit beside u.. got sound 1.. dumm..dumm.."
(closing my eyes and don wanna think about it)
*Dumm..dummm...*
"
Weihh! diam diam.. lol, i wanna slp."
"if u talk somemore she will come right now.. if u yeeeyerrr all this, she will find you."
"....."
"eh u must watch Quarantine..damn freaking scary, wan me tell u the story?"
"nonono, don.. -__-"
"hahah, that girl o..."
"Weiihhhhhhh.." *that time sibeh scary..seriously -_-"*
"hahaha ok lar.."
"the girl come from the staircase..."
"WEEEIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"hahaha okok, slp slp.."
"...."









-_-"
xiao shen me xiao? xD
memang damn scary you knowwwwwwwwwwwwww..
lol









Then hor, just nw 2bro fried egg.
bro teaching..
HAHAHAH
i go there and laugh at himm see how he fried..
XP


2bro me

"Hahahah, congrats wor.."
"hahahahahha, first time!!! my egg so round!! omg! hahahah"
"LOLLLLLL.. zadou.."
"HAHAHAH, my egg so round.."
"ehh see, my egg so round.."
" i know lar, wahhhhh, so round..omggg..so round worr... -_-"








bro ar bro, i knw ur egg very round..
need to deng bao zi anot ar?
xD







bro: "ehh, how sailormoon transform d ar?"
me: "errr.. forget liao.."
bro: "ohhyeahh, moon prism power......."
me: "MAKEE Uppp!! :D"




-hahaa im a smart girl xP

No comments: