Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wheeeeeeeeee~ =D

yoyo..damn syok la today
hahah
just back from the curve..
shopping whole day
damn tired -_-''
today aunty joanne say wanna take me go shopping de
hahaha =D
but she called few times liao, i still slping..
lucky i wake up weih
if not..
D.I.E
thn she say 3pm come..
xD
thn 3pm nia
she call liao
walao, damn zhun shi ._.
so we go lor..
makan pizza..shop shop!
thn we go F.O.S
hahah
last time i always go with her 1..
but confirm boh buy shirt.
cause all boh ngam..
today..
i found 3!!
but thn she say buy 1 shirt and 1 pants only..
so i buy 1 shirt and 1 pants only lor
hahah =D
after that went Tesco
walao, saw 4 person -__-''
1st is bai xiao teacher, nvr call her cause she dono me de
xD
2nd is.. when im tie-ing my hair..
i saw a GOLD COLOUR HAIR GUY!
so i look at him..
(omg this guy look like mun hong O_O)
* see clearly*
"OMGGG! MUN HONG!"
3rd is mun lok =.=''
thn aunty joanne call me go out lar.. lols..
thn i duwan to let mun lok and mun hong see me..
LOL
so i say FASTER..faster faster.. i saw my fren.. omg!
LOL
thn aunty joanne say " siao ar u.. go say hello lar"
"DOWAN!"
" hahah, people u also scared"
" yeahh lar..=.="
" hahaha"
LOL
after that i saw nicholas..
he saw me also
LOL
after that fetch me home lor
LOL


I got :
1) new shirt
2) new pants
3) new .. xD

I need :
1) new pencil box
2) new shoe [not sch shoe]
3) my fone =.=
4) my comp =.=
5) cash


I want:
1) new school shoe
2) new pen
3) new hairstyle =D
4) cash





Hehehe =D

No comments: