Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yeah you have a lame sis! wooohooo :D

*2bro cooking*

2bro me bro

"Wahh i hungry, cook for me also.."
"har.. this 1 last 1.."
"yerrr -.-"
"wah.. ur egg.."
"wad..?"
"so nice 1..hahaha"
"hhahahaha so nice hor? hi5!"
*hi5*
"hahaha my egg round round 1.."
"hahaha okok."
"so u cook another 1 lar.."
"eh girl, help me cook also"
laugh wad? they call me girl de lar =.=''
"eh, we're.. hungry brother sister ar?"
"haha yea yea.."
"just nw u all go mamak d mar..?"
"no lar, we go ta gei, not ta fei gei ar.."
"o.. lol"
"haha come see me ta gei lar.. dragon ball 1.."
"hahah i ta before, with vanessa, i always win 1.."
"dragonball?"
"haha yeah, ta kao 1.. not like mario that 1 doink here doink there de"
"ohh haha."


*balik bilik*
*keluar bilikt*


"WAhhh! kebakaran! O_O" *cough
"hahaha, my hotdog long liao.."
"lmao."
"i dono why like this de, first time."
"omg haha"
"u see the oil.. black black 1.."
"yer..."



-----------------------------------------------------------------


"eh girl, help me cook ham."
"u wan how many?"
"1.."
"ohh.. yi tiao ar?"
"yeah yi tiao.. "
"ask bro.."
"kor kor, u wan how many tiao?"
"har..?"
"u wan how many tiao ham?"
"lol.. suka lar.."
"oh.. suka wor.."
"ohh.. 2 tiao lar.."
"lmao!"
"like this 1 hor.."
"haha yea"
"haha this time boh long, i so pro"
"hahahaha"
"my egg so round.. haha,you see, im born to be chef"
"lol.."

bro ar, if u're born to be chef u wont be so cha liao lar :P

"this 1 is.. jiao zi?"
"boh.. jiao zi is dumpling."


wah, weird lar this bro -.-"








=====================================

"wah see my ham, so nice, wo shi tian sheng de chef ar.."
"LOL."
"eh kor kor, he nvr cook before isit? why like abit siao siao de..?"
"hahaha u ask him lar.."
"i got cook before.."
"hahaha got lar, not round de egg :P"
"nasi lemak lar.."
*fainted*




LOL! zadou. xD










-omg i need to slp now
stupid bro scare me again
tell u the story tmr..
omg..
byebye!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhs :x
bu yao xia wo lar =.=

No comments: