Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mhhmmm :)


Hello :)
i got nothing better to do now
SO, ive decided to MODIFY my blog! :P

Crazy fella, STW , WYS , SJW
MANA YOU GUYS.
ish, ditcher :(
all ditch my blog
just because i dont update that time
doesnt mean my blog will be dead forever :(
u all nvr come and pong chan me
say i men-deadkan my blog

yuen wong lo !
bloggy , dont listen to them alright
they're siao za bo (s) ^^

you know i still love youu ! :DD

and yeah im talking bout you, crazy fella :(
always come but nvr leave anything in da cbox
hmmph, im not talking to u anymore :(

OHH, adrian, you tooo :(


BTW .. JESS, nyek nyek.
i know you're here
selalu stalk aku :(
i takut adi
im gonna report police
tangkap you hehehhe :D
JY please dont kill me :D

okay, its 220am now and im BORED :(

eh lets talk bout today :DD
LOHSUEKYEE, ditcher :(
heartbroken!
ponteng school but x ajak!! xD

this girl , she ....
ditched me
ditched ash
ditched veron ..
sigh.. poor veron ..
duduk bersendirian..

TAK APA, lu masih ada saya !
xD

AND THANKYOU banyak banyak =)
for temaning me in library ^^
hahha
this girl damn lifeless la
teman me study sej
but she sleep -.-

woohooh, tell u something!
I FINISHED BAB3 AT SCHOOL
woah , miracle sia :P

why miracle?
cause this gang of retarded monyet always kacau me wan!
kacau me until i cannot study! :((
ESP si monyet veron , 24/7 snatch my book away from me :(

ehehehe but today very peaceful ^^

cause usually im the one who kacau them
but today im the one studying
so yeah. SHHHHHH. :D

and jinzhi , don so emo la :(
i feel bad :(
i should have said no ~
i should have thought twice before i let it all go ~
lol its a lyrics

eh i think u felt my lameness reading my blog
eheheh
im done!
tataa :D




p / s ;

baby i love you too ^^
xxx
:)

No comments: