Saturday, July 17, 2010

ahahaha :))

hahaha omg, i wrote 3 posts in one day
imagine how much i love you, bloggy :))

HAIZZ MAVIS :(
HURT WO :(
why??

cause she always reply cool smses to me :(
i wrote a long long long long text to her with a smiley face all i gt back was a " yeah "
wahhhhhhhhh :(

LOL thn i reply her " yer u so cool to me , i wan cry liao "
thn she reply " haha k lo "
omgggg -.-
LOL so mean la this girl
later dun wan talk to her d ^^
but at least got something liao, she replied "haha" omg LOL
miracleeeeeeeeeeee :P

okayy la i know ur stylee
u can be super hyper in real life
but shoo mean in sms
wo bu hao gen ni hao liao :(

LOL JOKING. xD
whee im going tui with her later ^.^
will blog about it when im back =D

mav mav i got things wanna tell youuuuuuu !! ^^
if u promise me u wont reply me cool smses anymore
if u duwan promise me.. :(
i kiu you! hehehe :D


Yayyyy my life is filled with awesome peoples :D
awesome friend(s) and awesome boyfriend :)

you guys ROCK my WORLD laa! :DD
I love everyone of youu ^.^
diff ppl diff love xD

i love you as a friend , i love you as a best friend
i love you as a good guy friend
i love you as a guy best friend
i love you as a good girl friend
i love you as a girl bestfriend

but i love him as my boyfriend !

:P
okay okay, im sorry kay!
for being so GELII xD
and public dao ~
omg im gonna stop public-ing d xD

tataaaaaa :D


p / s ;


shhh .. :)


No comments: