Saturday, July 17, 2010

Morninggggg :D

whee , i slept at 4 ++ just now
sigh , can't sleep la dk why
imisshim:\

I read my old posts just now ahahha
find it QUITE, funny xD
i actually laughed at my own post
how retarded can that be? -.-

haha oh wellz ~
here comes my BUSY WEEKEND againnn @@
got tuition later T.T
1.20 until 5.30
all the way~ hahahh can die weih :D

omg i miss training laa!
LOL im being random :)

NATTTTTALIE , let's plan ! :DD
damn long never go for training d , ahahah =x
lai we 3 on 3 again !
AND ONE FEVER xPP

yay i bought new screen protector :D
my fone look so leng lui now :D
thanks to this caring owner lo right or not :D

and omg , something is not right
got stalker around me T_T
stop stalking me pls !
don't simply talk la if you don't know anythinggg.
leave me alone T_T
I REPORT POLICE AH.
lol jk :D

kk serious time .
my stalker doesnt mean ppl who read my blog , view my fb prof , msn and so on
as in, other stuffs laa.
ishh :(

okay, i wanna go bath liao LOL
so early, so cold :x
buttt i feel like sleeping back ^^

heh ciao ciao ! :D

p / s ;

aiyer my wrist still hurts like hell :(
thanks badminton
im gonna play u evryweek so that u wont hurt me anymore!!
blek :D


No comments: