Monday, July 19, 2010

HOHOHOHO :D

hello ;D
i feel shooooohigh today xD

hahah because i promised Mr.ahem i wont be EMO :D
guai right. =p

*okok enough susantho xD

sieh ru en.. first thing she did when she saw me this morning was
*PINCHH my cheek * for more than 1 mins -.-

" ni hen ke ai ~ "
" wo bu ke ai ~ "
" ni hen ke aii laaa "

*keep pinching up up down down left left right right -.-

u think freeee ar? hahaha!
my bf also nvr pinch me before =x

haha then sing song lor ~
negaaraaakuu ~
LOL

me and re stunt.
hahah we were like " ehh? how to sing d ar -.- "

LOLL
thn we follow the melodyy ~
thn we sing again
hahaha but then wrong again
school's song lagi funny

" di sini kami.. ditunjuk ajarr.. *stared at each other * ehh? wrong lyrics hahah! "


thn go back to class LOL
jz chuan la now?
i asked him sth , ignore me wor
nvr talk to him whole day hahah =x
everytime he come to me and
" susann nahhhh "
i'll be like " whattt? this morning duwan talk to me also -.- "

thn i continue my maths and sej. haha
tw kap lui kap until song song ~

LOL AHH, i feeel damn high whole dayy :D
sok was like " what happened to u today ? "
thn i was like "hahahaha sao dah gek xD "

woohoo ~ i went library againnnn =D
woohoo, i finished bab4
yayy, i feel like a NERDD ^^

after recess GEO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
wait wait let me laugh finish first XD
okay done :D

omg omg omg veron ash and sy :DDD
YOU GUYS FINALLY UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL ADI
hahaha =X

every geo period since pn phua know my name WAS DAYMARE !
I FEEL LIKE CRYING EVRYTIME SEE HER ENTERING OUR CLASS XD

hahaha cause she will men-frustrated-kan saya!
hahaha she always shout here shout there

but but today i nvr complain anything bout this teacher
cause i was busy doing maths and sej =X
no time for others xD

veron and sok and sy was like " OMGGG THIS TEACHERRR . GAAHH "
hahahah!!

last time im the only one saying that " omgggg !! pn phuaaa !! stop laa !! :( "
thn veron will be like " wah u damn noisy laa "
thn i'll be like " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "

hahaha now u guys know why =P
BAO YING HEHEHEHE. xD


sok me

*sok copying my note

" eh susann, apa ini ? "
" lombong la "
"lol"
"wahh i know my handwritting like pn phuaaa la :( "
" hahah no lor urs better :) ehh what is this? "
" pemotong kayu balak "
" HAHAHA I TOT PENOLONG =x "
" looooooooooooooooool penolong kayu balak!?! "
"haar? renjer hutan? hahahahah, why got pemandu loni wann? haha "
" =.= "


haha then pn phua check veron's book

*checking
*veron turn around and give me the innocent look
HAHAH
why? cause she nvr homework =x

thn pn phua was like

" susan i wanna check ur book "
" teacher im lost ~ "
" u lost ur note ? do in f1/f2's geo note "
" hahaha okok "

LOOOL. teacher dont get me. lalala guo guan =x
what i mean is im lost ~ sesat liao =x
not lost my note
hehehhee :D

thn veron stared at me
she was like " omg like that also can -.- "
LOL =x

hahah
thn science period.

*rakesh shouted

" ah ah ah ah ah "
"buat apa bising sgt ni ! beranak lagi ngao ngao ngao ngao "

HAHAHA. wth!

thn rakesh shout again
thn pn hasmida was like " ehh beranak lagi ngao ngao ngao kenapa lu buat bising? "
LOL

thn i was like laughing non stop
hahaha
thn teacher was like " SUSANN, betul tak ? "
hahah i was like " yaya betul betul , cikgu cakap punya mesti betul laa haha "
looooooolll

thn rakesh dun wanna stop talking
so pn hasmida marah liao

hahah she was damn frustrated and she said
" perhimpunan nak cakap, dalam kelas pun nak cakap , tidur juga nak cakap "

LOLOLOL!!!
the way she say ahh ! OMGG MAN. (Y)
joke of the day xD
she's in the good mood today! ahahah

thn amir kacau teacher
cause teacher was telling us how ganas she were last time
( baling marken pen until forehead bleed )


" WAHH GANAS LA CIKGU "
" nak try ke ?

LMAO. =x

thn jz and sok dunno do what -.-
hokkien session LOL
both hokkien lang talk talk talk talk talk oni xD

i was doing maths and reading sej
no time for them ahaha =x
oh and sorry, kinda went emo while reading sejarah
kena pull inside the story adi xD


thn school end ~
went dewan and look for sok lin


mwahahaha i saw PN LIMMMMMMMMMMM =D
my fav maths teacher ^^
imissherretardedness in 2dahlia :D


i was like " omg omg HII TEACHERR =D do u miss me ? =D "
hahah !
thn she was like laughinggg thn she ask me looking for sister is it
LOL !
no lo, dun have sister XD
and she say me and sok lin look quite alike
haha .. pn lim u quite farnie rite =X


thn balik lor
come back , SLEPTTT =x
tired tired :(

got nothing to do now
i guess im gonna continue dating MR.SEJJ :D

x

HAHA OMG i forgot to blog about this
thanks ron for reminding
hahah ciao ciao = bye bye
i pronounce it as chao chao
but i write ciao ciao

so i didnt realised it was SO WRONGG! hahaha!
until rebecca say it out
thn im like wthhh hahaha


rebecca: eh whats ciaociao? what ciaociao laaaaa? WHATS CIAOCIAO O_O

hahahahah! =x




Mr.boyf , im waiting for ur msg LOL
tataa :D


p / s ;

aiyerr he found out my blog @@
nvm la, i can hint him xD
mwahahah :DD

No comments: