Tuesday, January 20, 2009

13 cm make HIM go crazy.

Hmm
today first 2 period is sejarah
HAhaha


cik a she said dono wad SWEET 17
we're not sweet enough yet.
LOL
thn she was explaining some sej stuffs lar
thn suddenly "********!"

"you terima i tak?"
" errr.."
"u must terima i! if not i slap you!"
" o.o"
"yes or no?"
" yes.."
" haha macam tu larr"


Hahaha.
thn we all start laughing
xD

thn she said
"tapi i tak ada perasaan terhadap ********"


Hahahahahaha.
ROFLMAO


and thn i dono wad r.e said
but she say wad my mind so simple
Ehh my mind not simple weih.
LOLOL :x
thn sivik
matlamat hidupku
HAhahaha.
after that moral class
huiseh
my biodata diri damn shit weih
thn i knw teacher bu shuang liao de
thn when she called me
i know wad she wanna say
she wanna call me to redo
but thn i said

"teacher, can i redo my bio?"
"yes, pls."
"okay."

HAhahahahahahah.
teacher not so angry liao
Hohohohohoho ;D

after that wk go say about hairy
wtf weih =.=
damn kao sick!
when i say 13 cm he stare kao at me and asked
"omg, urs 13cm?"

thn he start talkingggggggggggggggg about 13cm until siao
-__-"
tim start laughing like crazy fella

No comments: