Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wei xiao pasta :D

Ohhhhhhhhh
i done my krgn.
(stare wad? i will do hw de.. ;D)
HAhahahah
told teacher i forgot to bring it last week.
ahh
i lied
omg.
i lied
:O

Hahahah
thn when i take out my book
and tell r.e i done my krgn.
she told me
"Ohhh, finally.. ;D"
" ... ... ... "


After that i don wanna laugh liao.
stupid let wys say i laugh so much for wad edi sibeh dulan.
mana tao =.=
dowan laugh, but they make me laugh
cant tahan
i tried my best.
can tahan for.. 1mins ;D
MUST celebrate
Hahahah.
but before that.
i laughed 3 times in 1 mins =.=
cause wk make me laugh
thn r.e
thn wys also dono why go laugh until so farnie
lame lar!
LOL
smore when im tahan-ing they say i watch too much wei xiao pasta
(cause when i tahan still can see i wanna laugh, so yea, wei xiao.)
thats why wad also xiao
xiao dao xiao
lai xue xiao SIAO.
LOL.
and thn after sch
at first quite emo liao de..
stupid let hy and veron kacao.
not even 1 min i laughed again.
huyioh =.=
wys smore say

"oiyor jiang rong yi xiao de, charr lar nii"
"wo bu hui xiao.."
"lalalal " (dono wad he said)
"Hahahah"
(stupid i dono why im laughing also, maybe his face too farnie edi..)


Hahaha ntg much about today.
morning china club
damn tired weih..
.__.



Ohh my god.
haha i've done ALL my homeworks.
wait not ALL lar =.=
still got sivik and sej and dono wad and dono wad
;DD

No comments: