Thursday, January 15, 2009

Heart Attack.

Oiiseeehh
today de maths period damn farnie
i laugh until siao
i dono why and how maths make me happy but its so funny..
pn lim call us do the dono wad
i count count count
count until 177760 / 7
Ahahahah
i do until halfway i laugh at myself
then r.e ask me why i laugh
i show her
She laugh also
Ahahaha
wo hen ben
seriously
i myself also laugh
wth weihh
hahaha.

before that went library
let r.e play my hair agn
mun lok was like
"harrr, ni men you wan tou fa ar?"
"nehh, ta lar, wo yao jian botak liao, bu yao gei ta wan."
"ahahaha."

After that go back class
hy outside
i play the correction tape
damn hao xiao
i throw here throw there
like meteor
ji hao wan :D
Ahahah
thn let wk patahkan liao
Zzz
potong steam
-.-"

andddddddddddd..
r.e tie my hair like that agn
-_-"
alot ppl asked me but i forget is bcoz of my hair
ahahah.


thn i played left 4 dead
oh finally i played.
ahahah.
sibeh gouli super kao lat.
damn scary
i wan die liao
all the zomzom damn scary
esp hunter
huisyeah
kena tangkap baibai.
O_O

cant sleep.
o_o











i guess you're right.
wo zhi shi ..
yixqingy

):

No comments: