Friday, January 2, 2009

Time's up.

bro back with some chicken wingssss
they went BBQ
just nw he ask me why i nvr go wor..
O_O
i tot..
i cant go?
Hahaha
nvm
at least got chicken wingss for meeee.
HAHAH
siu gai yekkk
ngo zong yi sek
:x
and and..
zomg, js chat with my bro
=.=
kacao lar my bro
go chat with him.
LOL
smore both of them damn ngam keng
i was eating and see wad my bro write
mahai i laugh until .........
chicken wings fly out from my mouth
evrything came out from my mouth ._.
Hahaha
no lar, not so disgusting..
lol




but seriously.

why my bro and him so ngam keng geh?
bro tok tok tok tok tok tooooo much d lar....
oh wait, is allan.
not shih onn
xD


and.. lucky boh webcam
if not webcam halfway bro wanna use
nvr end the conversation..
mah die?
O.O










time's up,
susantho
:\

No comments: