Wednesday, January 14, 2009

minnie mouse?


Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
r.e and wk siao de..
r.e call me

mickey mouse
minnie mouse
wtv mouse
(because i look like mouse? O_O)
pikachu
(-.-)

wk call me
Honey beee..

-__-"
i where got so cute
ahahah.

ohh before that i tell jin hoe about the 5 group de
cause they're thinking about the group name
so i told him
"ok, lets do this lar, ing, ga, bo, ling, geh. ngam ngam 5 :D"
"hahaha."

-___-"

thn after that i continue ytd de..
the "Not To Laugh" period.
gooood lar today
i can tahan 20mins
ahahah
world record ;D
cause..
cause....
i slept :x
too tired..
haiyor..
-_-"

thn r.e go take the newspaper and show me some girl with bikini
stupid, bcoz of that i laughed
cause she say until damn farnie..

"oiii, gei ni kan zhe ge.. bu yao xiao ar.."
*show me*
"Ahahahaha"
"hahah ni xiao liao"
"mei you ar :x"

Ahahah
after that r.e go tie my hair
tie until like.. i dono how to say. haha
thn she call alvin

"Alvinnnnnnnnnnn!!"
"zomo?"
"ni kan susan!!!!"
*face down (me)*

"you fen bie ma?"
"mei you arr"
"susan!! zuan guo tou"
"bu yaooo.."
* r.e turn my head*
"Wow wow wow wow wow you you you you you fen bie."
"Ahahah dou gen ni jiang liao lor.."
"haaaaar? wo bu zh idao, kan bu dao.haha"
"waahhhh, fen bie hen da lehhh"
"hahahahah"


Errr ..
i dono what's going on..
r.e just tied my hair and evryone is staring at me like im a zombie only
.__.












:D

No comments: