Tuesday, August 11, 2009

如果我變成回憶

我知道你爱的人是她


Halo ^^

sry for the late update
has been damn busy lately, i got no time at all to blog.
heh xD


Saturday:
went McD
saw peiwen they all. haha :)
thn someone came with someone.
someone lied to me
she said she came alone wit taxi
yeah right! (:
she rather go out with HIM thn go out with ME
sien!

after that..
Training =)
Kuan yen has a "nanti jumpa lagi ok?" friend. HAHA xD
saw ritchie they all playing in the court

8pm..
i was waiting for marcus -.-
(next training)
tak ada orang datang
saya ciao lo~

come back, GONG HEI SOMEONE :D
but i booked ur SUNDAYS arr..
hehe.. xD


Sunday :
kena ffked..
ppl zhong se qing you ma..
what to do??
haihh..
haha :)
its okay laaa.. i still go out with fam at night =)
i'll be damn tired if im out whole day again~



Monday:
1 word, TIRED!
Morning, went school for bball
took CTC's ball and played in DK court.
played for like.. 2hours?
almost la xD

thn me and veron went McD :D
chat chat... thn balik
school was okok laa
encik amzari MASUK-ed my blog O_O
and i asked him whether is my blog nice, and he told me "OKOKLAAA~"
wahseh.. zadou. haha

He changed my place yesterday
damn sad case
r and y remain there -.-
me and sh sit infront..
zoi gin liuu ngo dek chong ngoii.. LOL

thn encik amzari saw the table kena contenged
got my name -.-
wahseh! got my name doesnt mean im the one who conteng lehh..
***** CONTENG WAN LAAA
i so wuliao meh.. go conteng MY NAME and let teacher tangkap?
haaaahahaha.. ni zhen shi hao xiao laaaar~
thn tcher say my bf conteng wan -.-
he call me tell my bf not to conteng anymore
thn i told him i bo bf
thn he said the thing i wrote in my blog is for my bf
wahhhhhh
pandai la cikguu~
LOL -.-

Thn after school~
went DK again
played bball with joshuaa and tw
cause i must go back after 8
7 sth got traffic jam
haha

thn we play play.. play until 10 sth
we played with shao wen and han...keikiat? (is that how u spell his name?) o.o
they left at 9.51pm. hahah

oh yaa! my first ball entered at 7.30 xD
i named the bball TOMATO
cause whenever i say BALL
they think sick geh -.-
what bobo~

SO, don think TOMATO is a lauza name! xD

anyway..



shao wen + hankeikiat = KINGKONG TEAM

hahah


i masuked 18/20
cause u know why?
morning i pei yang gan qing with the TOMATO liao ma.. hohoh :D

at first tw wanted me to call henry geh..
but my fone bo credit =(
i thought he will be there
but that time still raining
so he wont be there guaa..
aihs, suan le? >.<

yesterday punya :
first game - 2 on 1
me, josh VS Tw


second game- 1 on 2
me VS tw, josh
they torture me like hell la
pass here pass there
josh go do xiao hai zi thing smore. haha wth


third game- 2 on 1
me, tw, VS josh xP
masa utk balas dendam~
nenenebubububu.

thn oni play with the KINGKONGs. =)
deng laa, they fong sui kao kao
i always wanted to see how pro are they
since tw say shaowen is SHOPRO~
hahah
but they fong sui..
kan bu dao liao lor..
ni ying liao lo jiang~

after that tw teman me back
to some taxi stand.
TERIMA KASIH BANYAK BANYAK! =)

come back, bath, SLEEP.
behtahan.

i missed lunch (recess), dinner but im lazy for supper
i nvr go for recess cause.. we do the sej thingie together
poor teammates.
sorry T_T

im not hungry YET.
omg
abnormal sial

Ohya, not to forgot, today's NAT bday! =D
im here to wish her HAPPY SWEEET FOURTEEN BDAY and have a great one! :D



took this pic DAMN LONG AGO.
i know i look *#&@*&@#&
haha :D

(imissmylonghair>.<)







k laa. gtg le
ciao! :)



p/s :what if i tell you're still the one i love
will u walk away, or stay?

No comments: