Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Since when was my name on the attendance

am i really that important?



halo :D

Okaaaayy.. i hasn't been blogging for ... AGES !
LOL. not so kua jeong laa. hahah
miss me lehh..
i know u do :D
Talking to u meh?
xD


I went to cut my hair on saturday
and yeah, cut short -.-
AND its really short.
S
-H-O-R-T!

and its so OHEMGEE. -_-
didn't want to go school at first
but since hy wanna do proj
and she really needed someone to help
so yeah, i went early to help her.
hahha

i sat there alone and waiting for her like, FEW HOURS?!
LOL
and she's sitting at the bench there waiting for me
when i walk towards her, and she was like
"who the hell is that?"

hahaha
thn when she saw my hair
and she was like "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ? u look like hebe! "
and ever since that, hebe tho is my another name.
LOL
zadou.

after that we went ANNIE 1 :D
ate curry kai~
was okok laa :D
hahah

after that went back to school
saw suek yee
suek yee was like " u look good in short hair ^^"
hahaha
thn hy lai liao
LOOK LIKe HEBE AHHH

walao ehh, hebe is MUCH MORE PRETTIER than me laaa
hai xiao. LOL

i tell you, evryone say i look better in short hair EXCEPT.. engkeat. haha
i still feel weird
feel like tieing my hair, but too bad i cant
aww, so sad. T_T

but nvm, im a brand new SUSAN tho. LOLOL
i look weird in short hair laaaaa =.=
oh ya, when i see sh helen they all
they were like " AHHHHHHHHH WHO THE HELL IS THISSSS" LOL.
thn when i go dewan
i didnt look up
wk tot im some new girl or sth? HAHA
thn when he saw my face
i heard him saying " WALAO EH "
LOLOL

thn go back class, i asked him
he said he tot i was some new person or what, i don look like me. and he tot i was some.. pretty girl? LOLOL !

lmao man
and wys was like " FUIYOH, new leng lui ~ "
damn zadou
smore tingwei look at me like im some.. MONSTER? hahah

thn recess, tw told marcus i cutted my hair
but he didnt saw my face laaa.

and today, he came to our class and see my hair
swt lo..
he gave me tat "omgwtfbbq" face lehh...
hurt daoooooooooo.. LOL
at first he was like "wah.. who are youu?"
hahah
thn i told him
"oh erm, im SuZEN tho lor.."
thn he say " ohh... suzen tho ar.."

hahah.
lame daoo..
xD

ntg much bout today laa
pn izzlina was like " wah, new fesyen ar?"
hahah.
thn farhan also say "rambut baru aa. "

loll

ytd watch harry potter [the chamber of secret] :D
i slept at 9sth, woke up at 3sth
watched with bro until 5.30
ahaha
:D

this morning watched "prisoner of the azkaban"
halfway.. gonna continue later :D



pics :

1st of august ~
susan tho cut her hair jor...
no more long hair jor lor..







walao
apa ini -.-




wah i like this :)





hahahaha, im so lame
my face so farnieee xD

i realized sth..
my hair hor
if long, must be damn longgg
if short, must be damnnnn short wan lehh
my not long not short de hair not nice wann
tie that time cute laa
but not nice wan . LOL

shit lo! tmr gt chinese exam >.<
i nvr studyyyy !! :O


tw said i look like hebe+xiao yu from secret
last time i always follow xiao yu
i mean the way she talk la
haha
talk until same samee..
but doesn't look like her
now look like her, but doesn't sounds like her
haha
cha siew pao

i don look like them laa
but my hair do. LOL
i duno how they cut wan..
my kaima tell tell tell that lady
thn cut cut cut
pooooof! damn short.


im so braveeeeeeee~
i cant bliff i go cut my hair !!
T_T

haihh... suan le
hair will grow back wann :)
righht? :D


hahahahah
i owe u guys a picture of the AH GUA righhtt? :D
here u go :D





spot the longkang? HAHAHA
=X
hahah hy is gonna steal his pic from here?




heh i gtg le
gonna watch HP! :D

ciaooo :)
nighty night :D

No comments: