Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Ni hao :)

Sighs.. our class got another student got influenza A
not sure whether is it h1n1 or what... @@

get well soon meera! :)
pn chia saw her at some hosp yesterday..
we had to take temperature evryday again -.-
sien lo evrytime 2 dahlia

2009 2dahlia very the bersejarah-ish weih xD
and tingwei went back earlier ytd
he got fever

get well soon, bro !:)
when he going back that time
i was like
"walao if it wasnt me.. he wont fall sick also laar.. shit laa"


thn yw sayang me~ LOLOL!
she say " don 自责 laa.. its not even ur fault"

tw also say the same thing
but still ..

haihs..
im sorry >.<

i say until i feel like crying weih. LOL
my eyes quite red adi..
thn yw comfort me all the way from office until classroom
she damn gan jeongg
"bu yao zi zhe laa.. bu guan ni de shi de.. "
" haiyor... shi yin wei wo laar.. bu ran ta bu hui shen bing de.."
"bu shi laa aiyor.. wo jing li guo, suo yi wo ming bai ni de gan shou..bu yao zi ze liao laa"


thx, hao jie mei?:D


x

yw wake me up at 6.30 -.-
thn i went school at 7
haha
damn early
reach there, that yw is in dewan
i dun dare to go in. HAHAHA
banyak orang weihh..

in the end i went in also maaa..
Lol
im not gonna LATE for school next year man
damn scary wan. hahah

i went bu3 to see sharon. hahah
she was SHOCKED. cause u know why?
my long long long hair bo liao. hahah

i got 3 new fren there..
wait, i think more than 3
haha
and sharon was like
"Susan wo tao yan ni.. bu2 & bu3 de ren gei ni ren shi wan liao.."

LOL! sorry laaaar.. not my fault also
i didn't do anything also ... xD

wan qi and khawai asked for my number .LOL
we damn ngam keng weih. hahha
yene thought me and wan qi is long lost bestf tim.. hahha

when i go up to form5's blog, evryone is like stopping me from going up
but i dun care. haha
yene was like " ni xiang si ni jiu qu lar"
LOL -.-
thn i went
saw 5GIGIH.
some guy who asked me what sch im from is inside -.-
thn yene told me theres some super fierce guy inside
i was like "wah so geng meh, who is it o.."
lol
she told me his name is kevin gan
hahah
thn i went 5 gigih and asked them "eh who is kevin gan?"
LOL! shen jing bing la wo
bu pa si . LOL

thn they say he's not here wor ..
swt lor.

i think i saw my bro's fren in that class. LOL .

i saw bu3 MVP !!!!
we're wearing the same shoe. HAHAHA!

after that went McD and yamcha~
i saw MISSKUAN! and her bf? xD
no laar. haha

miss kuan is my prim band coach
another wan is wang lao shi i think? haha @@
miss kuan punya RAMBUT = golden colour -.-

miss kuan me wang lao shi

" wahh sehhhhhhh! miss kuan 你染头发来啊"
"没有啊,你眼睛有问题"
"哇你们在MCD 拍拖啊"
"拍你的死人头啦!"
"哇靠,两年前我问你这个问题,两年后你给我一样的答案叻"
"pak wu ying you laa."
"hahaha"
" -.- "

thn before i ciao
i tell miss kuan agn

"miss kuan 我走先,我要上课了"
"你还上课?不用假勤劳了啦你"
(cause last time i always ponteng class and go to bilik music wan xD)
"哈哈真的,我要上课"
"好啦好啦 byebye"
"byebyeee~"


thn go school.. gave my fone to pn kang
hahah

pn kang me

"pn kangggg....... can you..?"
"CANNOT!"
"yer.. T_T"
"aiya faster faster."
*puts fone

"okok, go dewan go dewan"
"pn kanggg!! i still got earphone.."
"aiyor faster faster, ni yao si ar ni bring so many stuffs xD"
"hahah okok "
*puts earphone
"go dewan go dewan"
"pn kang ar... i still got.. wristband leh.."
"aiyo why u gt so many stuffs wan.."
"hahah thankss pn kangggggggggggg! wo ai ni banyak banyak ! xD"


LOLOLOL.
:D


thn pjk.. sien la gotong royong agn T_T
i ask wys teach me tw's skill.. hahah :D

after school..
take my fone, got 2 missed call from dad
thn he call agn
i pick up and he said

" where are u? im reaching ur school adi"
"haar dad, but i got.. game tonite wor.."
"i reaching adi laa"
"yor.. k la k la.. T_T "

haih..
at first i wanna watch under18's training wan.. >.<
sorry :(

i told my dad i got game de leh, thn i say i'll call him and tell him the time
mayb he forgotten le.. aihh


x

tonite nobody playing bball le..
tingwei is sick
whole team bo mood play jor >.<
sien dao.. later im going to aunts house
tuition wor..
charm liao laar.
my aunt from UK damm "KE AI" wan lor !!
i repeat , "" KE AI ""
luan luan lai geh xD


i saw 2nd cik asyikin today!!
duno how to spell her name but there's another one is teaching in morning session
LOOK EXACTLY like her weih !
candy told me her name is asyikin also
zadouuu mann.
hy u see liao confirm pengsan! xD





took some pics today :)



bo name tag geh..





part-time name tag xD




fuiyohhhh..




cheh.. candy geh.. haha xD





and yw told me to tie my hair today -.-
tie half only laa..
LOOK LIKE 38 PO nia -.-
forgot to take pic. hahah

but tie adi damn syok
not so hot adi.. ~
hahah :D



wahseh..
zhe ge ren zi lian daoooo... -.-



xD

No comments: