Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cause you don't even care

念着我们亲戚一场,我才忍下来罢了!
可是现在我已忍无可忍了!!!!
因为你太过分了!!!



haih..
sien

too much la my uncle
bro don even know anything.
i putih putih tio marah.
haihs...
suan le..
he don even care for me wan laa
im
nothing to him

xx



went school at 12 today :D
we all hyper whole day inside the dewan. hahah
damn hao wan :D

i chged the jalur gemilang's lyrics xD
we shout like crazy in the hall today weihh.. haha :D

cikahni look like an OREN today :D
Pn chia dressed like some APPLE oni xD
and pn norsham like some GREEN APPLE nia
hahah
semua buah buahan xD

after dewan went to watch phantom of the opera
haha
pn shahriah asked ayu to forward
forward forwad forwad
dun even know what happened

xD
after that maths~
2 ken got spotcheck
hak seee ngai weih !

after school ...
weihhh wysssssss!
srsly ni ting dao shen mo?
walao eh.
we were talking bout **** thn u mou duen duen appear behind us
hoi choi i saw u?
if not my secrets all chuen bou jor lor...

haha
but you've heard sth rite?
faster telll lehhhhhh -.-

x

thn i went dk with leon and tw
saw joel, justin and desmond

we played shooting xD
i win LEON :D
his sexy pose also cannot win me lehh xD
haha

after that went DJ
saw sh re and wk
hahah
they were at the tuition centre
全部给我咋到 xD


after that bro called
let him scold "WHY DONT YOU SIT UNCLE'S CAR? U DUNWAN TO SIT THN WHY U CALL DADDY ASK ME TO FETCH YOUU?? DIUUUU"

walao -.-
i dun even know what happened la hou mou 
haih
sien dao..

since when i call u to fetch me?
dad is the one who asked you to fetch me laa!
not i call him also !!
i dun even know what happened laa
walking halfway u call me and scold me
zzzzzz

dad told me that monday nite u called him and said

"wheres girl? she dint ask me to fetch also.."
thats why dad thought u were WILLING to fetch me
事实上你并不
when dad tell me that
srsly i got abit gan dong geh..
but cheh, evrything's not true -.-


just tell him " WHO THE F×CK IS her?? WHY MUST I FETCH HER?" laa -.-
im sure he wont force you?


u can fetch ur gf all the way from johor to here
but not me from DU to here.
this shows that.. you-know-what

suan le.. im sick of this
just dun care bout me la!
leave me alone !
and don care whether how i go home or what
because, I WILL BE INDEPENDENT!
i'll prove to you one day.. that I DONT NEED YOU!
i CAN live without you!

独立是吧?
我就不信我不行!

if i don come home one day, dont call me you know !!
im nothing to you.. so why waste credit?
just pretend that im doesn't exist la aiya

though im happy to receive ur 6 missed call just now.
这证明你是关心我的?
(发梦还早的很)


im acting stupid?
u think so?
fine. i got ntg to say

i nvr think, i nvr care?
im just blaming and nvr considerate bout our fam situation?
i see..

so i don need to sms to u and say anything to you because u dont care?
wo ming bai le..

原来我在你心中是这样的

Sighs.


he scold me cz dad scolded him for not fetching me
WHY U CARE WOR!
I CAN GO BACK MYSELF WAN MA!
LIKE WHAT BROTHER SAID, EVRYONE IS BEING INDEPENDENT NOW!
LEAVE ME ALONE LAA T_T

不要在让我无辜被骂了啦……


haihs.. bo mood la tonite
i feel like crying again.
damnit.
顽固的泪水总是不听话
无法控制的往下流


u bliff what uncle said?
he said he waited for me DAMN LONG evryday because im talking to my fren?
eh PUHLEASE! i waited ALONE evryday la okay mouu !!
他讲笑话一流的咯
亏你还相信他
你更一流!

what time he reached? fking late.
7.10

i waited there ALONE for more than 20mins
hao xiao lo ni..

my uncle aar, mou yan seng wan!
dont he rmb how we treat him last time?
if dad nvr fetch HIS SON AH!
HIS SON KAKI PATAH LIAO LAA!
AND DID WE ASKED FOR MONEY?!!
NO RIGHTT?

亲人 MAAA!
now leh?
大便有 laa -.-

ASK HIM EAT SH*T LAA !
F*CK OFF MAN!

smore say when we fetch his SON, we don wait for him or what
eh plss! lu mia anak walk off wit his fren wan la!
diu -.-

money money money, all he thinks is MONEY!
he service his car also dad pay for him?
renew rotex also we pay ar?
wahseh..
u win liao lor like that..
why so despo?

he once asked from my dad's stuff money lehh..
and ask the stuff take bck from my dad -.-
smore i give him the money weekly wan..
at first is tuesday
thn he chg to monday
sometimes i go sch early rite?
dad forgot to give me lor..
scold me agn
meh lan o?
=.=

RM50 per week
i take taxi cheaper lor srsly -.-
smore like march and june, got 1 week holiday rite?
still have to pay wan wor..
zadou mou?


he let his WIFE and SON WORK FOR HIM AND HE JAGA RUMAH AT HOME
HA.HA
xiao hua?!

cb kia..
be a MAN la pls!
i bo song u since MARCH already laa !!

holiday also need to pay you
nvr sit ur car also need to pay you
go rompak la BAN!
(good idea huh? zzz)

dad nvr give him, he go ask from grandma
MY BROTHER KNOW MEH?
NO, he Knw NOTHING
all he knows is im stupid, i dun care. blablabla

I GIVE my uncle FACE NIAA! if not i tell aunty adi laa!
see how she treat you?
TAKE BACK UR HOUSE LIAO LA !
u think u hou yeng ar
u think u hei sang hou dai ar?
I HEI SANG MORE LOR!
i wasted freakking RM1600 ON YOU ALREADY LA
还不够吗?
滚开啦社会败类

that few weeks holiday also pay u jor lar!!
now i nvr sit ur car liao u still ask dad pay u RM150?!
yat lau la lei :)

(this week, next week, next next week )
this week i nvr sit his car
next week is holiday
next next week im not gonna sit also!




i THROW MONEY ALSO DON GIVE YOU LAA!
SU×KER!

be a vampire and suck ur C**k laa !
don be a lamyan jor la

go get a job and make ur family happy laaa hou sam lei..
当做积德做善事啦你

let ur wife and ur son help u work
你好意思没有哦……

丢尽男人的脸啦你
去切掉你春带然后当女人啦!!!!!!!!!!!




哇塞,我忍了5个月的火气
现在爆完出来了
舒服到……
放心,我没事了 …… :)



though im a girl, but who cares?
u care meh?
don lie, u know you
don't.




Be strong girl.
u know you can do it..

No comments: