Tuesday, October 6, 2009

chit chats with brothers ~

Habis berdinner with aunt
came back
bro drop me at home
and went yumcha

wanted kopi icee.
but they went mcD -.-

Bro 2bro me

"wah, havent sleep ar ?"
" slp liao lor "
" lol =.="


"oi, my kopi ice leh?"
" OH, dunno, ask kor kor"
" haar, oh erm, mcD dun have kopi ice wan wor "
" =.= "


hahah
thn i told 2bro bout the cat
told him saw some black thing
and he thought i saw ghost.
ahaha
choiii !
its a cat laa ^^


"OMG just nw some cat came in, hahaha"
"where?"
" that room la, i wanted to take my shirt de, mana tau its in the floor, smore damn wet -.-
thn i think think, i got peee on my pants meh ? hahah. mana tau is the siao cat"
" like u lar, siao wan "
" no la, that cat more siao , pee on my pants, siao cat "

hahaha
thn bro headache

" girl , help me find panadol pls, my head damn pain la "
" okok "

few mins later ~

" nahh, bo panadol lar, panadol useless wan, give u millidon "
" wahh, who ate 2 ?"
" me laar "
" wah siao, ur head damn pain ar? i wanna eat 2 also "
" yalor, pain daooo "
" eat what ?"
" millidon 650 "
" wah u eat 1 enuff d lar, u eat 2 later masuk hosp"
" hahahahah, eat 3 laar "
" eat 3 u die "
" ahaha thn eat all lor "
" wah eat all tmr i wont wake up d "
" hahaha "



" eh girl, later when i sleep adi thn u havent sleep right, help me take out my earphone and stop the music in my fone and help me charge k"
" oh okay.. but hw i know u sleep adi or not ?"
" hahah i sleep adi sure got the snore (pig) sound wan maa :D"
" hahaha okok "

LOL
omg la
damn long nvr so siao adi
hahah :D

k laar, have to sleep adi
duwan panda eyes :P


tataa :D



loves.

No comments: