Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesday :

chat with yw through fone
bro thought i keng with who keng so longg
hahaha
damn hao xiao
yw wants to call me with hse fone
but the fone is with her aunt
so i decided to call her aunt

" halo.. qing wen yw zai ma ? " *with a OMG-so-not-susan 's voice :))
" oh ni deng yi xia haar.."

hahaha smore that time is midnite adii
xDD

thn i dun rmb what happened adi XD
we slept at 3 sth
at first wanna keng until midnite de. hahah
but too bad, she cant tahan :P
chasiewpaoo ~
hahah
thn woke up at 10



Wednesday :

went yw's hse
forgot take bball
yw teman me come back to my hse
we take bus like siao !
can keesiao
hahaaha
chase bus smore
LMAO x))

thn leons hse
saw josh o.o
hahah
thn i ask josh teman me

cause i have to go 4 training
thats why have to skip school
soyeah >.<

Thursday :


went OU with hy
watched surrorgates.
it was okok laar.
not thaaaaaaat nice also.
regret for not watching soronity row
urgh. damn it !
after that hy wanna watch movie, so she came to my hse :)


Friday
:

went school .
was damn fun.
guang ming zheng da take fone out
texted helen. ahaha :)

thn cik ahni 's class
damn scared nail kena tangkap

but luckily.. pn lim came. ahahah :D
kao seng lai liao :D
ask me tick attendance
so i go out with herr =D
after that i ask alvin teman me
hahah
thn we help pn lim take things
suddenly that pn lim tell him -.-

alvin me pn lim

" alvins mom very sayang alvin wan "
" really? haha "
" yaa, alvin, next time married adi cannot forget ur mom ar "
" haha"
" cause some ar, got wife adi sure forgot mother wan "
" ya la, susan lar"
" huh ?"
" ahaha, marry susan can lar. "
" lol lar pn limm =.="


hahah wtheck.

thn pn kang came
dun let us pjk
hahaha
in the end we still go xD

tricked pnkang
munlok betray me lar

its like

*tricked pn kang + turn around + laughing

thn pn kang was like

" aiyah this susan tho ahh "


hahaha.
damn farniee
laugh all the way until toilet
mana tau still cant stop laughing
that re and yw make me laugh like crazyyy ! LOL!


re's bag chu mai her
hahahaha
damn hao xiao
OMG LOL

hahah
they spray water inside the toilet
thn run out
when i come out
i saw re's bag running to 2ter
(the bilik kaunseling 's window)
can see wan maa.
fan se

hahahahahaha
damn hao xiao
omg lolll !!!

damn farnie la today
got 3 things damn hao xiao

tricked pn kang
re's bag
chg shirt tht time

haha
pjk tat time
i look at re

" wo xi guan zai ren de qian mian huan yi fu "

* pull up my uni, and zheng li my white shirt


thn look at re

" donee ! ^^ "

hahahah
damn hao xiao
damn zadou
LOL!

i told them i wanna chg de
but all kena pian =pp
hahahah

thn after sch
balik

Saturday :

went leon's at 3.. cause bro is going to ou
so yeah, dad SUNBIAN, drop me in du.
apalalu.

thn i went court at 4
study until 530
training until 730
temaned ky until 8
hahah

geng lehh
ph's mood not vry good today ><
our fault..

thn walk back to dj
slipper patah
kaki ayam all the way until aunts house

pass by nm
saw 3 person behind me, from our sch i think
one of them called me. LOL
duno who.
ahaha
cant see clearly

thn bro msg me

"You're going to go back yourself if you don't reach here by 9pm.
I wont wait for you"



so i run run run run lor
run baby runn
reached there at 9.03^^
bro using comp there -.-
thn aunt ask me go eat

wah still got alot food weihhh.
aunt say " we wait for u ma "
hahah
aww, touched :'''')

thn eat eat eat
10 oni go back

in the car :

bro :" why u nvr ask me fetch you ? i thought ur fren fetch you back "

LOL -.-
i think bcoz of my slipper patah , thn i kaki ayam all the way to dj
tats why he abit.. sam tong. HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHA :DDD


























































JK niaa, why so seriouss ? XDD



thn go back
ankle + knee damn pain
dunno wtheck happened.
thn watch movie, online, sleep ! :D


No comments: