Friday, October 9, 2009

Shih the onn ! <333

The brother who areeeee..

sometimes childish :P


24/7 let me kacao xD


who has DAILOU attitude :D
(toprotectmemaahahahaha)



Happppy 17th bday , Brotherr ! :))
( the caring one : )


do you still remember ..
those time in bai xiao?
haha when you're std6

grandpa keesiao and sent us to school DAMN early
and im always the first one to be in class
and you're always the first one too.
haha

u came to my class and look for me
i went to ur class and look for youu.

oh and, i miss ppl calling me " shih onn de mei mei "
hahah :DD
ur frens stalker siall :P


u know whaat..

i've been blessed to have
A brother like you,
And it means a lot
Having a brother like you. :D

It was nice growing up with someone like you
someone to lean on,
someone to count on...

someone to tell on!

Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
right ? :D


I know you're always
Busy as a bee
But you always manage
To find time for me x))


I thank Jesus because
You're always there for me
Your such a blessing
This I can clearly see ;)


Thank you so much
For who you are
In my book
You're a shining star! ^^

You are a Brother
That truly shines
Bright as a star
In the darkest of times x))

Knowing you're my Brother
Makes me so proud
You would stand out
In any crowd =)

You my dear Brother
I truly love
Picked specially for me
By the Lord above :))


Warm thoughts and wishes
I'm sending to you
A wish that all of your dreams
Will come true :DD


loveeeyaa ! :)

` the sister who always kena tricked by ur stupid trick and the one who kena scared by your not-so-scary stories -.-




withloves ,
yourr braaave sister :DD



p/s :

cheeer upp brother, you know im always here for youu. :)) ღ



No comments: