Friday, October 23, 2009

Imagine if ur bestf backstabbed you, how'd u feel?

only she'll get what i mean, i guess :)




Hello :))
sorry bloggie, kinda lazy to blog nowadays..
heh cause u know why?

im with the new phone a.k.a new boyfie whole day whole night .
hahaha :PP
don't worry, i won't forget youu xD

k, btw..
school was okok lar.
so far so fun. LOL!
but ytd was damn tiredd .
slept during geo and kena kacaoed by wk -.-
thx yw, for the musics xD
hahah
so nice to sleep. omg :DD

thn went dk
thn at nite, the form3s got training
and leon went back.. tuesday he go back adi nvr come back to court.
but but, yesterday damn guai ~
he called me . ahaha

leon me

" where are u now? still in court ar? "
" yaaa , u coming rite?"
" yaa .."
" wah today so guai, know how to call me wor.."
" hahah i sth sth * i dun rmb adi. hahah


ohhhh and, hehe, got my new fone on monday :))
thn went pasar malam
woots.
i heard leon they all went too.
at the same time, we don't see each other
blaaaaah, no yuen fen, wtv lar ;D

thn bro play with my fone lo..
hahah
thn 2bro was damn shocked
he was like
" WAHH KOR KOR SAY U BOUGHT NEW FONE ! WHERE IS IT, I WANT SEE! "
hahaha damn siao :P

thn yesterday

bro me

" faster go bath lar, let me use play ur fone "
" har duwan lar. i wan play leh.."
" go laaar !! "
" fine fine, u dun go my inbox ar "
" ah nah.."
" dun reply my msgs aar.. "
" aaaa.."
" dun go msg aaaaa . "
" ya laa ! "

hahaha
thn when i come out
wahseh.
got cover adi xDD

sis or bro bought it for me.
wheeeeeeeee
thankss liong gong poh.
wahahh :D
love ya bothhh :DD


wahseh, yw ffk me
she say duwan go school
so later i might go ou and meet her up
thn 2 o clock i balik sekolahh, by kaki or taxi xD

hahah
okay laar, i wanna watch black and white adi
*walao exam coming still watch movie, im gonna be so dead man



tataa ! :)

No comments: