Friday, October 2, 2009

Loll
i remember what to blog about yesterday adi.
hahah
wasnt in the blogging mood yesterday
so yeah ^^

yesterday, skipped dewan again..
busy asking those tchers about exam.
ahaha
re was like " OMG SUSAN FA SHEN JING "
lmao :D

not fa shen jing, is FA FEN TU QIANG
wahaha
jiang xiao ba le :D

the day before that
re smore ask me stick all the note around my comp
my kitchen
my toilet
and my fridge.
LOL

sai mm sai o..
i write " bi sheng " in some clothe and tie around my head ok mou?
haha !

after that lehh..
we were hanging around the form4s block
ITS NOT BECAUSE I WANNA STALK OKAY?!
im waiting for the teacher i wanna see =.=
kanasai..

thn went up ..
told re and yw bout my dream.
hahah
7 scaryy~
thn yw and re curse me
say i'll continue the dream later on, after exam when i sleep.
kns :)

thn we talk talk talk
laugh like siaooo !
my chang also can fly out adi.
ahaha ! xD
yw lar, doh doh lan yeh
go modify my dream.
hahah ! ;D

thn after that
saw tingwei marcus leon josh they all
they skipped dewan and went 2dahlia, TOO.
haha :)

thn we talk cock sing song for awhile
wanna go up to form5 block geh..
but i was abit sloww~
mana tau when i reach up there
re shout " HENRYYYYY"
and THEY bend down agn
i repeat, THEY -.-
both of them
=_=""
semua pakat.
zheng gu ngo T_T

stupid wan, kacao ppl paktor -.-

thn i lazy go form5 block adi
go back to 2dahlia.
thn siao liao.
u wont know why wan laar.
its like.. damn YU u know.
later his gf think too much thn not good lor..
right bor? :)
hahah

marcus they all STONE there.
xP
oh well, susantho maar.
its like that wan laar.
u have to get used to it.
muaahaha ;)

thn exam
moral was okok laar.
last time punya nilai i forget adii ><
damn satbai.
haiz.

smore feel damn tiredd.
the exam starts at 2.05
end at 4.05

im done when its 2.45
and i straight away sleep unti 4 =.=
Zhuuuuu!

thn english paper 2
suddenly pn lim come and ask me sth
bout family wan o.o

thn exam start
do do do do
finish adi fa dai ~

thn after sch damn no mood.
maybe cause whole day nvr fa shen jing.

me and becks wanted to go dk wan..
so we walk there lor..
halfway she say wanna go leon's house
takkan we patah balik right.
so just walk straight oni lor..
lols

k laar, i wanna hafal watak adi.
re xin xin ku ku gimme de notes
have to memorize
xDD

wo men lao di fang jiann ! :D

*so young got lao di fang wan meh xD

Tataaaaa ! :D

No comments: